Thanks (Lukesse)

"If it's in here...we'll find it." Jesse walked over to the large table in the throne room. She, Petra and Milo had just snuck into the throne room finding that Lukas and Ivor had already broken out. They were now searching for the entrance that would lead them to the Eversource. Jesse poked around for a moment before taking notice of Lukas.

"Hi." She walked over.

"Sup." He looked at her over his shoulder. It was quiet for a moment.

"Why did you do it?" she asked him. He looked at her confused.

"What?" He raised a brow at her. They were now standing on the balcony, beside one another.

"Why did you...you know? Let yourself get captured when we were running."

"Oh...um..." Lukas looked away. "I guess I...wasn't fast enough. I suppose. Besides, you needed to get away and I knew you had a plan. You always have a plan."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Lukas, if I always had plan we'd be out of here by now."

"You're Jesse, leader of the New Order of The Stone. You'll figure it out." He smiled at her.

"Thanks." She smiled back. "And uh...thanks for distracting the guards when we ran. I know we haven't exactly....gotten along since what happened with the Witherstorm, but I appreciate it."

"No problem." He smiled at her.

"Hey Jesse found anything useful?" She heard Petra.

"I'm going to keep poking around." She slowly went back inside.

"Yeah." Lukas watched her go and smiled.

Short but simple. Nothing wrong with that am I right?