Hope

"We're doomed." Jesse sighed. "I'm not sure how we're going to pull this off."

"What? Of course we're going to pull it off! YOU'RE Jesse!" Lukas told her.

"Yeah! We can still do this!" Petra encouraged.

"Well, I guess we'll find out for sure in the morning." Ivor patted her back.

Jesse sighed as she fell onto her bed. She wasn't so sure they how they were going to pull it off. All the hope had left her quite some time ago. Too much options were being thrown at her all at once.

First before anything she had to choose whether to save Petra or Gabriel! Of course she saved Petra though, she's like a sister to her.

Then she had to break the fight off between Axel and Lukas. Shortly after she had decide between her best friends.

The next day she either went with Magnus or Elleguard but with all honesty...it was no doubt she had to agree with Ellie.

Then they both offered their Armor. Jesse didn't want to but they kept on insisting. She took Ellie's but she soon regretted to not long after the 'defeat' of the Storm.

She didn't take Hadrain's new deal leaving Olivia, Axel and....'Reuben' in the Obsidian prisons. It was pointless to do so. The original deal was that she beats him she'll take the atlas AND get her friends home. But....she was losing all hope now.

"Tired?" A voice interrupted her thoughts. She sat up and saw Lukas sitting across from her.

"More like...stressed." She too him. Lukas smiled lightly at her and sat beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry." He comforted. She leaned against him as he held her. Her head resting on his chest. "If anyone can do it, its you."

"What if I can't Lukas? So many things are happening I don't even know where to start." She looked up at him.

"No matter what happens Jesse, we'll always be there for you. If you don't win this round we'll surely all win the next. We just have to stick together." He kissed her forehead. Jesse smiled lightly feeling a bit more relax with him. She huddled up with him closing her eyes and fell asleep. Lukas smiled at her, holding her close he fell asleep.

"Are those two dating?" Harper asked Petra.

"The world may never know." Petra shrugged before falling asleep as well.

°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lol crappiest one-shot EVER! Bit I had to write it. I came up to me after playing Episode 8 for like the 18th time XD Anyways hopped you liked it!

Kung Fu Panda 3: Tigress's POV Chapter 3 should be coming soon!!