New Years

Hey guys! Welcome to my New Years Especial! This features myself, a few of my friends and most of my fandoms; Kung Fu Panda, Trolls and Minecraft: Story Mode. Along with a special sneak peak to the characters of my first original story which shall be released towards this Year, 2017! Hope you enjoy!

"Alright can everyone settle down, please?" A young girl by the name of Wild stood on top of a small stage. Below her were many creatures. Po, a panda, and Tigress, a tiger, were closest to her. They were quiet at least. Just behind them was a larger crowd of creatures. More animals and of different species and sizes.

"Hey watch it!" Someone yelled before jumping on Po's shoulder. It was Mantis. "Man. No one watches for the little guys anymore."

"No kidding." They heard two voices
They looked towards the shelves and saw two Trolls. Pink and Blue meant Poppy and Branch arrived. They swung on to the stage floor merely a few steps away from Wild. "We almost got trampled down there." Branch dusted himself off, so did Poppy.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" They heard a sudden loud voice. The room went silent. Not even a cricket chirped. They all looked towards the stage seeing Wild, bit she wasn't alone anymore. Three other girls stood beside her. Wild wasn't the one who yelled though. In fact she had actually looked petrified from the sudden yell.

It was Mel, one of her friends, that had yelled at the crowd. She was a short girl. Her hair was short and pointy. She wore black clothing. Her shirt was like suit and she had black makeup around the eyes.

"Thank you." She smiled kindly and stood by her friends once again. No one moved an inch. Wild shook the shock off and looked at the crowd. She finally was able to see who was here. She saw Po and The Furious Five. Poppy and Branch standing a few steps from her and The Snack Pack on the shelves. She also Jessie and The Order of the Stone. And lastly at the very end she saw. Three hooded figures. She knew EXACTLY who they were.

"Alright everyone." Wild smiled. "I know you're all excited about this party, but you have to keep it together. Alright?" She clapped her hands together. This year we have alot of projects together. But we need to finish alot of them too. I don't want last year to repeat.

"What happened last year?" Lukas, a blond boy, asked. He stood beside Jessica. One of The Jesse's from the Order.

"Long Story Short..." Wild looked at them with slight disappointment. "Lots of my projects weren't done. Some even died out. And ended up over there." She pointed to a broken door. Past the cracks you could see nothing but darkness. "I don't want any of you to end up like that. Many stories have and they don't be coming back."

Everyone looked at one another.

"Some of them weren't completed. And never will be. Those are....

Happy April Fools

Aviva's Birthday Surprise

The Science Fair ~ Wild Kratts Fanfiction

Where were you Po?

Operation: Po and Tigress Love

Tigress's Ex

The Tiger Lilly

Kung Fu Panda Style: Romeo and Juliet

Happy Halloween

Kung Fu Panda 3: Secret!

What if?

The tournament

Velentine Tragedy ~Kung Fu Panda Fanfictions

Some People are Worth Melting for ~A Frozen Fanfiction

And some others who shall remained in named." Wild looked at them. "Lots of Stories have gone unfinished. This year we work together to get these done. No more messing around. My friends here and I have a story. One in long development. Which I will have to drop for a bit. For you guys. We will finished this this year." She smiled.

"Some of you may not be finished by the end of this year....but you will not be abandoned. That I promise. But today is New Years and we need to introduce you to some new people who shall be joining the list. Rose Petal, Abigail Stone and Thomas Hill. She presented the three hooded figures. They removed their hoods revealing three young children. Two girls and a boy. One girl had short black hair. The other had short, curly orange hair and the boy had black hair and his skin was chocolate brown.

I hope you all have a great New Years day and lets hope this Year is even better than 2016. Because 2016 was pretty slow on all my stories wasn't it?

Many of you have messaged me regarding my stories alot. And well. I hope this answers most of them. Some of these stories may come back. Probably with a different title though. Alot will change in 2017 for me and my stories. I will be working alot with Rose, Abigail and Thomas. Hope you all understand! Happy New Year everyone!!!

 Hope you all understand! Happy New Year everyone!!!