Let Her Go

The night was dark and cold. The rain outside didn't really help either. Garroth and Laurence's dumb argument made it much more harder to sleep. Zane just wanted his beauty sleep.

Zane was finally able to drift from the chaotic sounds of thunder and dumb arguments when a certain girl entered his thoughts.

Kawaii-Chan.

Zane had never felt like this before. When she was around, he always got this thingly feeling in his stomach. It felt nice though.

He looked outside his window to see her by her bedroom window brushing her hair. Her body wrapped in a towel and her hair hanging to one side of her head as she looked into a mirrow. Zane felt himself getting hot in the face as he watched her.

Stop starring you creep. He scolded himself. He stood and shut his blinds before barrying his face into his hands.

"Whats wrong with me?" He muffled before looking up. "Am I sick?" He felt his head. He was very hot. He was definitely sick.

Maid Cafe

Zane didn't hate his job but he didn't love it either. The only thing that kept him motivated was to do better than Gene at every thing. Well...at least he thought that was the reason. He enjoyed his job because of someone else.

Kawaii-Chan.

She was stuck in his mind. When he saw her in the merchandise t-shirt, she looked cute. Aphmau wasn't wrong when she said he liked cute things. But he was too stubborn to admit it.

It wasn't the t-shirt that got him though.

"Mr. Zane?" She had spoken to him in a soft voice. When he turned around, his eyes met a beautiful girl in her self made, maid outfit.

"Y-yes, Miss Chan?" He was in so loss of words that he didn't even know what to say to her. He liked to listen to her speak to him. No matter the situation. Until he came along.

Damian.

He seemed like a pretty nice guy. What bothered him about him was that he was now working with them. To make things worst, he was smooth talking to Kawaii-Chan! Of course, she was clueless that he wanted to date her. Zane, however, was not.

First Date

"You look amazing! Right Zane?" Aphmau had turned her attention to him.

"Uh, yeah." He didn't lie. He thought she looked amazing. No matter what she wore. Too bad she wasn't dressed for him. She had a date with Damian.

"What a loser." Zane thought out loud with a dry laugh. "Can't even keep his cool."

"Zane!" Aphmau scowled him.

"It's true!" He looked back towards Kawaii-Chan.

"That was rude to say. It'snot like you could do any better. Heck, aheh, you can'tget another friend, let alone a date." Aphmau stated. It hurt him a bit inside but he didn't show it.

"The differnce is, I don't want a date or a friend." He lied.

"I know how to swoon people iver if I need to."

"Zane? Swoon someone? Oh that'll be the day"

"Is that a challenge?"

"It's not a challenge." Aphmau looked serious. "If you ever met someone you actually liked, you'd be just as nervous as Damian."

They say best friends don't keep secrets from each other, but he didn't tell her was that the girl who made him feel that way, was going on a date with another.

Making things worse that he had to be there for their first date. He was hoping it would of gone bad but it when waaay better than he hoped.

Kawaii-Chan was happy at the end of the night. Aphmau and Zane leftthem alone as Damian walked her to her house.

Aphmau went inside her home, almost immediately but Zane watched from afar. He still hoped something would go wrong but it didn't.

It broke his heart when saw them both lean in for a goodnight kiss.

This just turned to its worst. He would never tell her.

It would be best for her if he just pushed these growing feelings inside of him.

He wanted her to be happy. And that's what he saw.

She giggled and laughed and smiled at her brightest when she was with him. That's what kept him going now. Her smile and laughs. Her very presence.

Even though it wasn't him making her laugh and smile he was willing to just....

Let her go