4 - Forbidden love

Y/D/N - your dad's name

------------------

I check my phone nervously again, it's ten o'clock on the dot. He said he'd be here by quarter two. I jump, the noise of a knock at my bedroom window causing me to rush over towards it.

I lift the window, Harry crouching on the ledge as he kisses me hungrily, getting down quietly without our lips leaving each other's. I wrap my arms around his neck, him gripping at my waist as he pushes my down onto my bed.

"Where were you?" I whisper against his lips, him pulling out the loose bun in my hair.

He smiles slyly against my lips, enjoying how desperate I was to see him again. "Sorry baby, I was caught up." He whispers back in his raspy voice.

It's been reduced to us seeing each other to once a week now. I crave him so damn much when he isn't around. It's scary how much I need this boy in my life, how much I depend on him to make me feel alive and happy.

Harry moves down to my neck, nibbling at the skin roughly as he pulls the thin strap to my pyjama top down. I bit down into the side of my hand, stopping myself from making a noise which could potentially wake my parents. They don't know about me and Harry, rather they can't know about me and Harry. My father especially demanded I stay away from the 'bad boy' of the small town we live in but I'd crave Harry like a drug if I actually obeyed that rule.

Harry thinks it's amusing, what we have. When he first arrived here, I was basically known as one of the few girls from school who is a 'goody-goody'. In my opinion I didn't see myself as another one of those girls, but I started to realise more that I actually was a goody-goody compared to when me and Harry begun our little fling. He showed me what it's like to live, what it's like to have fun instead of living up to my strict parent's expectations. Harry showed me a new side of life my old self would never even consider if he never moved here in the first place.

My father, being the head of our school completely was against Harry the moment he moved. He thought he was 'rude and immature' for someone such as his daughter. I remember he ordered me not to even speak to Harry the first day Harry even joined the school.

"H-Harry..." I say his name weakly under a whisper which is threatening to be even louder if he continues to make my body feel as numb as it is. I practically melt underneath him, just his touch turning my skin to fire the more his hands roam my body.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks seductively, his thumb stroking over my cheek. I can feel the many bites on my neck already, I have no clue how he expects me to cover them up tomorrow for school of they're as red as they feel.

I shake my head, my hands gripping at his hair. "We need to be quiet," he reminds me. I like how he doesn't mind the circumstances we're in with my parents and I'm just great fun he accepts - specifically my fathers strictness.

"It's hard!" I complain, rubbing my nose against his. He chuckles, pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Y/N?" My father calls from the landing.

I sit up, pushing Harry off me. "Yes, father?" I call back, trying not to let my nerves show through my voice.

"Is that you making all the noise?" Why out of all the houses in this town did we live in one with such thin walls which Pisces up almost any noise?

I look down at Harry who I forced to hide down the side of my bed in case my dad did describe to come in. "N-no!" I call back. I hear dad mumble a small 'hmmm' as if to say 'okay but I don't believe you.'

Harry kneels beside the bed and I pull him back up beside me by his shirt. He smirks, our foreheads pressed together as we just gaze into one another's eyes for awhile. "You know one day we could get caught?" Harry whispers, stroking my hair.

"Yeah," I frown "I just hope my father won't end up murdering you." A wave of shock runs over Harry's face, him looking almost terrified of my words. "Joking," I laugh to reassure him.

He smiles softly, kissing my forehead. "I know, baby."

"Y/N? Would you like-?" I shoot up, the clicking sound of my door opening as my mother enter the room.

"Mum no..." I say, frowning.

"What is this?" She questions, looking from me to Harry. Harry sits there, looking down as if he doesn't know what else to do with himself.

"Please, don't tell dad" I beg of her, pleading my hands together. I can't remember the last time some thing meant so much to me to the point where I was begging someone. I guess Harry really means a lot to me.

"Don't tell dad what?" A voice, my fathers voice to be exact enters the room behind mum, me standing in front of Harry the instant dad's eyes lock on his body. "What is this-this punk doing in my daughters bedroom?!" He rages, rushing forward in attempt to get his hands on Harry's collar. I hold dads chest, using all the force my body will allow to keep him away from Harry.

"Father, please!" I beg desperately, tears threatens to escape.

"No, how dare you! Go against my rules and-"

"Sir!" Harry speaks up, his hands surrendered in the air "okay? Don't blame Y/N, it was me that couldn't keep myself away from her." He says honestly, my fathers face in a deep scowl. I swear if looks could kill.

"Of course!" He balls, "you just couldn't help yourself but to mess around with my little girl!"

"No sir, listen, please." Harry's begging just as much as me, me still stood between the two of them. "Your daughter has never made me feel so happy since-since I can't even remember." Dads face softens slightly, and only slightly. "I really believe I've fallen very much in love with Y/N."

My hands slowly fall away from holding dad away from Harry. I turn around to actually face Harry, my mouth partly open in surprise. "Love? Y-you've never said that before..." I say quietly, stunned by the words that fell from his lips moments ago.

Harry looks down, smiling nervously at the ground with his bottom lip between his teeth. He looks back up, gathering the courage to let himself touch me with my both very angry and upset parents in the room. Harry places two ringers under my chin, our eyes connecting as he begins to speak again, "I love you, Y/N. I don't want anyone else but you."

My hands cup my mouth, me now sobbing like crazy. Odd tears fall slowly down my cheeks as I turn aback to my parents. "You can't keep him away from me," I say softly, now facing the two of them. My mother is almost in tears herself seeing how much Harry means to me in a matter of minutes.

"No-"

"Look at them," mum interrupts dad, nodding her head in the direction of me and Harry who are just stood side by side. "She's happy, Y/D/N"

Dad sighs irritably, leaving the room whilst barging past mum. "Have him out of here by eleven," mum warns, smiling as she closes the door behind her on her way out.

Harry comes up to me, bending down as he wraps his large arms around my stomach. I smile, him nuzzling into my neck as he mumbles continuously 'I love you' against my skin.

"I love you too," I whisper loud enough for inky him to hear. I smile to myself, holding my hands over the top of Harry's larger ones on the front of my stomach. I was so happy, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face the entire night.