15 - Irish birthday boy

"Surprise!" I join in with the crowd of cheering people who jump up from hiding around the large venue which was rented out for the night. Niall's face beams a bright grin as he begins to laugh, spotting all of his friends and family who were in on the surprise party.

Harry, who is stood beside me wearing his pink shirt, grins at his friend as he slowly makes his way over to greet us.

"Harry! Y/N!" Niall smiles, bringing both me and Harry into a three way hug. I smile, inhaling Niall's sweet smelling scent.

"I'm glad you like it Niall." I smile, pulling away from the hug.

"This is great, wow." He looks around the decorated place, smiling. "Well, I'll catch up with you in a bit?" Me and Harry nod, moving aside as Niall walks between the two of us.

I look over at Harry, he looks rather handsome. He smirks at me, snaking an arm around my body as he taps my bottom.

"Harry!" I scold him, making him laugh. I shake my head, taking a seat at our small table as everyone begins to get their drinks and dance.

Niall was certainly enjoying himself, I'll say that much. He had many offers from people to buy him drinks, so many he had to end up declining some of them. The surprise party itself was more the boys idea and they set the whole thing up, it was Louis' idea from the start.

"Y/N, do you want to dance?" Harry offers, shouting into my ear because of the loud music.

I pull away from him, giving him a weird look. "I though you didn't dance?!" I shout back, referring to the last time we were at a party.

"Maybe I changed my mind." He smirks into my ear, biting playfully at my earlobe. I jerk away from him, chills being sent down my spine from how much the small gesture tickled me. Harry chuckles softly at my reaction, standing and taking my hand in his larger one whilst leading me to the dance floor.

We dance together, me mainly laughing at Harry's bad moves. I swear we were the ones that stood out the most from the dozens of people swaying their hips and waving their arms. I didn't care though, and neither did Harry.

The birthday song begins to play, Louis and Liam carrying out a massive cake with a small Niall sculpted out of icing on a golfing field. I laugh, watching Liam and Louis place the cake with lit candles onto the large table with the other foods. We all sing, Niall laughing the whole way this at the custom made cake.

He blows the candles out in one blow, everyone cheering whilst Louis throws Niall over his shoulder. Everyone continues to cheer as Louis places Niall onto the dance floor, everyone soon joining them.

The lights were soon turned off and pretty much everyone there were up out of their seats enjoying themselves. The multicoloured lights which were set up on the ceiling and at the DJ booth were the only things giving off light.

Harry disappeared to go get us drinks, leaving me to dance with Liam whilst he was gone. Bearing in mind none of the boys can dance, Liam wasn't much better in comparison to Harry's moves. The whole thing was hilarious if you ask me.

When Harry returned, one beer and a cider in hands, we took our seats back at our table in the corner of the room. I took a sip of the cold fruit flavoured drink, shuddering at the coldness of it. When Harry places his drink down from having a sip also, he's left with a moustache from the froth from the top of his drink. I laugh, leaning forward as I wipe it away with my thumb.

I pull away, Harry grabbing onto my wrist as I do. He tugs lightly at my arm and I get up from my seat, seeing what it is that he wants. He places his large hands on either side of my hips, me blushing as he seats me down on his lap.

I look at him, my cheeks warm as I slowly wrap my arms around the back of his neck. He smiles, proudly sitting with his hand on my thigh as we look at Niall dancing among the many guests.

"You look stunning tonight, I must say." Harry whispers into my ear, again sending shivers through my body. I hate how much of a strong affect he has on me, my body is completely out of control when he does these things. The thing is, Harry knows the affect he has on me and he finds enjoyment from it.

I bite my lip, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "And pink is a very good colour on you." I comment, unbuttoning another of his buttons. He watches my hands fiddle with the material of his shirt, smirking as he does.

"Are you trying to kill me baby girl?" He lets out a husky laugh, swiping his thumb slowly over my bottom lip. I think he's the one killing me.

I laugh, taking his cheeks in my hands as I pull his lips to mine. I can taste the beer on his soft lips as the kiss deepens, Harry's hand travelling further up my thigh.

"Ahem," I loud cough causes me to pull away from Harry. I look up, an unimpressed Louis towering over us. "Just thought I'd remind you guys you have a bedroom to do that." He comments. "Come on! Get up and dance!" Again, I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and I immediately jump up from Harry's lap.

Harry on the other hand, doesn't look happy with Louis interrupting us like that. He remains sat in his seat, me stood awkwardly beside him as Louis walks away rolling his eyes.

As soon as Louis' back is facing us, Harry grabs my wrist and sits my on his lap again. I giggle, pressing my lips to his like Louis never interrupted us in the first place.

"That's it." Another hand pulls me to my feet, pulling me onto the dance floor, away from Harry. I frown at Louis who returned, taking me from Harry. "The guilt trip doesn't work on me Y/N!" Louis shouts, beginning to dance with me.

Harry comes and pushes himself between me and Louis, parting us away so I'm dancing with Harry. He smirks whispering "We'll continue later" into my ear. I shake my head, my eyes rolling back as I continue to enjoy the rest of the night.