14 - Beach day

"Y/N, how have you never been to a beach?" Harry asks in surprise, placing his hand on my thigh as he drives.

I stare out of the passenger window, smiling to myself at how beautiful the beach looks from a distance. "I don't know," I shrug "my parents just never took me."

"Well, I'm glad I can be the first to take you." He smirks, rubbing my thigh. I shake my head, laughing to myself at his perverted comment.

Another ten minutes pass and Harry parks up at the beach. It had been around a two hour drive so my legs were stiff and I was sick of listening to the same songs played repeatedly on the radio.

I get out of the car, standing on the stones of the car park as I stretch my legs out, pushing my sunglasses up onto my head. Harry gets out of the car also, retrieving the beach ball from the back seat which I begged him to buy before we left.

"Legs go," Harry smiles, locking the car before he takes my hand in his large one. He looks good wearing his sunglasses, carrying the beach ball under his other arm, he looks like one of those hot men from a beach movie.

When we reach the sandy part to the beach, Harry tells me to take my flip flops off as there's nothing better than feeling the sand between your toes. I do as he says, leaning a hand on his shoulder as I take my flip flops into my hand, letting my feet sink into the golden sand. I smile, looking over at Harry who was watching to see my reaction.

We find a spot and when we do, Harry strips down to his bright yellow swim shorts, leaving his clothes in a pile on the ground. I eye his body up and down, smiling at realisation that he was actually my boyfriend. I was genuinely surprised that no one had noticed Harry yet, there was still no sign of paparazzi nor fans.

I remove my shirt too, revealing my pink and white floral print bikini top. I decide to keep my denim shorts on for the time being, seeing as we weren't going into the sea just yet.

"You know how to play volleyball?" Harry asks, throwing the striped beach ball up in the air several times.

I look at him confused, eyeing the beach up and down. "Don't you need a net to play?" I ask him.

"Nope," he says, drawing a line in the sand "this'll do." I smile, standing on the opposite side of the line to where Harry stands. I part my legs slightly, raising my arms as I prepare myself to hit the ball Harry was getting ready to serve.

He hits it high into the air and thankfully, we weren't too close to the sea so there wasn't much wind to sway the ball. I jump to the left, hitting the ball back, almost loosing my balance at the same time.

"Good save, babe." Harry grins, batting it back effortlessly. I smile, a fluttering feeling entering my stomach as I notice he called me 'babe' in public.

I was actually a better player at volleyball than I had thought considering the last time I played was back in school. Me and Harry bat it back and fourth, having conversations about anything that comes to mind.

As we're still playing in the heat, I notice two girls coming up behind Harry with huge grins in their faces. Harry's too focused on the game to notice and I see each of them nudging each other nearer to where Harry stands on our small pitch.

I catch the ball when Harry hits it to me and he gives me a confused look. I nod my head in the direction of the teenage girls and he turns around to see what I was looking at.

"Hello," Harry says cheerfully, stepping towards the girls who look like they're about to cry.

"H-hi" the brunette girl stutters, the blonde girl beside her beginning to sob.

"Hey, don't cry." Harry says softly, wrapping his arms around her. I smile, watching how he treats his fans. He really is the sweetest boy ever.

"Could we get a picture with you and Y/N?" The blonde asks shyly as Harry wipes her tears with his thumbs.

My mouth parts open slightly in surprise as I stare over, stunned at the fact they want a picture with me too. "Me?" I mumble under my breath.

"Come on, Y/N" Harry says, opening an arm for me to go stand beside him. Harry takes the iPhone from the girl, switching the camera around as the girls stand in front of me and Harry. He holds the phone up, a big grin covering his face as he does. I smile also, looking up where Harry holds the phone.

"Thank you so much," the two girls smile in unison, walking away as they whisper excitedly together.

I feel Harry's eyes on me as they walk away and I look over at him with a smile. "They wanted a picture with me too." I beam at him.

"Well of course they did," Harry smiles, approaching me. "You are stunning, after all." He says, pulling me into a hug. I laugh quietly into his bare chest as he squeezes me tightly in his arms.

"Harry, Harry, over here!" Sudden voices interrupt our moment as cameras come pretty much out of nowhere, focusing on me and Harry.

"Well, our time together didn't last long." I laugh, pulling away from him.

Harry happily listens to some of the requests made by the paparazzi, smiling into their cameras and answering some of their questions. I like how he didn't just brush them off, I didn't like how rude he could sometimes come across. Though, there were some inappropriate questions asked, Harry often answered 'no comment' or 'next question' to avoid giving an answer.

Few of the people had left and more fans begun to show up. I didn't mind, it was his job after all. After awhile Harry approaches me as I sit on the sand, offering for us to have a swim in the sea. I smile at him, accepting the offer. 

We take our clothes and the beach ball, walking down to the tide which is still going out. A couple of paparazzi were still following us with cameras, shouting out random questions to me as well as Harry. I brushed them off just as Harry was doing, following him down to the water.

"Is it cold?" I call out to Harry who is already in the sea as I slip my shorts off. He grins at me, walking over slowly. "Harry?" He picks me up bridal style in one motion, carrying me out into the sea.

"I don't know Y/N, is it cold?" He chuckles, dropping me into the water. I close my eyes before I splash into the freezing cold sea, squealing loudly as I emerge to the surface again.

"Harry!" I shout angrily at him, balling my fists as I glare at him. He's in stitches laughing by this point, clutching his stomach as he laughs harder. That's it.

I start splashing him, soaking his hair as his body shudders from the water. He laughs, splashing me back as we make a fool out of ourselves in front of the dozens of people without a care in the world.

I thought I'd get at least one summer imagine in before Autumn comes :)