It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 8

Hello Readers and Writers~!

I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy yourself and support this story ^_^

Chapter 8 - The Past That Changed Us.

...................................................

(RECAP)

Damn!

I lost

......................................................

~Still Leah's POV~

I grimaced at him while he smiled like an idiot, "Fine! Three conditions!" I said.  I just can't believe I have to do to play his games his way. If he does and really likes me, he has his weird way of showing it. Then, again, since when did he know how to play the game?! No wonder that smile he wore says it all!

Dammit!

"What is it?" He smiled widely as though he's so over the moon. Geh, it won't be long until I pulled him under the moon! Let me ask you, mister, How is kissing me a good thing?!

I sighed, "One! Close your eyes! I'm definitely not going to kiss you with your eyes open!" I said. I don't want him looking at me, it would only distract me. I don't want his eyes to stare at me while kissing! It's embarrassing!

"Of course! Two?" Still grinning like a fool. I still don't know why he wants to kiss me so bad that he would do it so often. Maybe he liked the kiss in the a cafeteria during the fight? Hmm, was I that good? But kissing him is like giving him an advice how to be a better kisser so that he will beat me!

Ha. Like hell that would happen! But I can't back down now, can I?

"Put your hands behind you! I'm NOT having you touching me..." I said. When he kiss, he would touch inappropriate places. I have seen him making out with other girls! Let's hope the 'hormones' God create, won't lose his self-control!

He chuckled that made my heart skip a beat, "Hmm, I don't know if I can handle it and it depends on how good you are. But I can't promise you if I can actually hold myself back. Three?" He sat on the carpet floor from the couch with his legs crossed and hands behind his back, supported by the black couch behind him.

"If I kiss you, you will go and shop with me using YOUR money tomorrow!"