It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 15

Chapter 15 is hereeeeeee!!

Whew! I can now finally post this!! >.< Sorry, for the wait.. been busy with something... e.g. school work :P this chapter has 21 pages on my openoffice.org word :) I worked hard, people! XD

SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX TO VOTE OR DO IT AFTER YOU READ THIS!!!>>>>>>>

Go ahead and read...

You Must remember what's happening cuz I got questions for you all!!! I'll ask you later after reading this!!

...............................

(RECAP)

Ste's voiceover/mind voice: I love her... too much to let her go... her love is something no one can ever replace that my heart is filled with her only and no one else. No words can say how much I love her...

Leah's voiceover/mindvoice: I love him... too much to let him go... his love is something no one can ever replace that my heart is filled with her only and no one else. No words can say how much I love him...

..............................

~ ~ Still Stephen's POV ~ ~

I woke up by the light, striking down on me through the window as the sun began to slowly rise. Hearing the birds twitting as they sing in melody makes me feel relaxed. I opened my eyes bit by bit, Leah sleeping soundly next to me, face to face. Knowing she's next to me, makes me feel relieve that last night wasn't a dream. She's sleeping almost as peaceful as a baby, with her mouth close, of course. She snoozed so cutely that I noticed myself smiling. Her long wavy bangs covered her face and her bare-naked back was showing. I saw my hickeys on her neck and all over... and wow, that's a lot. She moved a bit and tugged her arms in under the pillow, stretching while sleeping. A blanket was covered half her body, waist down that made her look seductively hot.

It's funny how she can turn me on just by looking at her in this position. Geez, She's so sly. To actually make me feel like this. I sighed, soo happy that we did it.

I watched her, half naked, sleeping peacefully and thinking, 'I promise to love you for a lifetime..." I smiled, lifting my hand, moving her long bangs away and stroke her smooth cheek gently and lightly."Hmm..." she stretched out hazily again and yawned wide as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes fluttered as she blinked a few times, with the room lightening up so brightly by the morning sunrise, she rubbed her eyes awake. Her light golden brown eyes caught mine, "Good morning..." I greeted as I grinned.

She blushed tomato red as she mumbled, I'm guessing she's saying 'good morning' too. Her bangs fell swiftly, covering her baby face again. Hiding so cutely behind those bangs makes me want to tease her. "Last night was so-"

"Say that word and you're in hell!" she growled and I laughed, "Leah, you are my first everything..."

"So cheesy for someone so young" she muttered that was meant for me to hear. She paused, staring at me with curiosity, "If I'm the first then that means... I'm the first girl you had sex with... right?" she asked...

I hesitated for a moment and instead of answering, I kept quiet. I noticed her dropping her jaw with shock, "Noo waaay." she widened her eyes, "Y-you're a virgin?!"

"WAS. Was, was, was!" I confirmed. Feeling embarrassed so I blushed a bit. I only do it with a girl I like! So sue me!

Seconds ticked by, she suddenly burst out laughing so loud. She buried her head on her pillow and I could hear her laugh-muffling or whatever you call that laugh. "Hey, stop laughing! Was that so hard to believe?!"

~ ~ Leah's POV ~ ~

Ahohoha, oh my god! He was a virgin and I took his virginity!! The school's playboy's virginity was taken by ME, his lifetime enemy?! Rivals who USED to hate each other?! Oh, haha, my, haha, I covered my mouth, trying to control my laughter as I stared at his piercing blue eyes with pouting face, "Definitely, very hard to believe! I mean, YOU, Who went out half the girls in our school, YOU, who is the school's 'It' boy, the player, was a virgin AND I, your rival and enemy, took your virginity?!" I hugged my pillow, burying my head as I sit up to keep me from laughing so uncontrollably, "Oh, god, you're killing me!" I muffled. I'm naked, I covered my upper body with my pillow and my lower body with a blanket.