It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey - Finale chapter of Series 1!!

Chapter 30

COMMENT

VOTE, FACEBOOK, LIKE and TWEET

Okay, since this is my finale chapter, I hope you will like it. I think it's long enough to be called as 'Finale'. lol XD . Series 2 will be up sometime next week, depending on how busy I am making my other stories.

Enjoy reading!!~ ^0^

..........................................................

(RECAP)

Now, Stalker is off her mind... Time to stuff her brain with wedding, honeymoon and babies!!!... er.. I mean, baby stuff!!.. * Blushes Like Crazy *

.......................................................................

~ Leah's POV ~

Sleepover party with the guys is tonight and we are planning to buy some midnight snacks at the shopping mall. Annie, Kylie and I met up at the usual meeting place; The School Garden's Banyan Tree. Yeah, this is where we always meet up after school hours. The guys have already gone to Matt's friend's house to borrow a van that we used when we went to Cedar Point, to Annie's house even though we would take a taxi to there. It's funny how they are afraid of going to the shopping mall full of women.

I laughed in my head as I sighed and thought about earlier this morning. I can see that they were desperate to make me forget about the whole stalker thing. Sorry but seeing the wound on Stephen's cheek, I just couldn't let it pass. Every time I think about her, where she would be, what she would do and would she harm Stephen's surroundings. My mind goes crazy thinking about it, I couldn't be 'rest assured' knowing that she's out there somewhere.

I feel so stressed right now but I don't show it to others, not even Stephen. Tsk, I'm more worried this kid.

I rubbed my tummy with mind full of worries as I walked by the tree. Kylie and Annie were already there waiting for me. I held the books close to me and felt my phone vibrating. My mind spoke which surprised me: 

"When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, 'love' "

Hmm, I took it out and answered it as I turned red by that thought, "Hello? Stephen?"

-"Yeah, it's me. Leah, We have already got the van. Matt suggested that we should pick you up at the back entrance of the shopping mall since the waiting place is far."

I went by to Annie and asked as I covered my phone to whisper, "Back entrance?". Annie nodded. I went to my phone and told him, "Yeah, we will be there."

-"All right, we'll be waiting. Love you"

"Whatever" I blushed my cheeks off when I heard it, Stephen can sense it so like a chicken, I hanged up! Annie and Kylie laughed by my reaction, "Haha, how cute" Kylie said. Then, my phone rang again and I answered by instinct without even bothering to look who it was, "Hello?"