It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 9

Hello again, readers.

I see you are curious about their past. Don't worry, all will reveal in time. For now, I'll let the story unfold and let it go with a flow :)

Enjoy reading.

Chapter 9 - The Love Clue

.............................................................

(RECAP)

~Stephen's POV~

Just once. I need to hear her laughter once more. That is all I want and my only wish...

But why? Why did she have to change? I should have saved her that time!

I should have stayed by her side when she needed me the most! I shouldn't have left her there. I blamed myself for leaving her all alone! Defenceless.

I should have hit that that guy more. I should have killed him! I don't care if I go to prison for that.

.

......................................

~Still Stephen's POV~

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she nibbled on my lips. Her warmth breath steamed my skin, the thought of the past made me really angry at myself. Smooth skin of hers was touch on mine as she kissed like there's no tomorrow. Her long silky dark brunette hair brushed against my cheeks. With deep kiss like that, it's no wonder she's so good and so irresistible.

As soon as she stopped, she gasped for air; she panted, and so did I. My nose lightly touched hers as I smiled, trying to forget the thoughts I had just now. She looked down, eyes closely tightened with her head resting on my shoulder. She sighed heavily...

"Exhausted?" I asked that was almost like a whisper. I remember that she had Physical Education this morning. The coach had her tough. Must be exhausting to be under his care.

"Hmmm..." she nodded and yawned. Her face was almost in daze as her eyelids slowly closed for real. I chuckled by her cute face. She's like a little kid. A cute and very cute kind.

"Come on, Leah. Let's get you to your bed." I lifted her in bridal style and walked out of the lounge room to upstairs. I opened the door that leads to her room and I gently lay her down on her bed before covering her with her thick, soft blanket.

She stretched herself and then hugged her pillow tightly "Hmm..." Once she's asleep, no use to waking her up. Try waking her up, you can kiss your ass goodbye!