Let's Talk About Homophobes~

Alright. Let's talk about this.

Homophobes I honestly do not understand, what are homosexual people doing to hurt you? Just because they're doing something you don't agree with they're automatically terrible people?

If you're one of my friends and you're homophobic, that's ok! As long as you're not a huge jerk, I'll leave you alone, I'm not gonna try to force my bisexuality onto you!

I've never seen a straight person be kicked out of their own home for being straight. Homosexuals, though? Plenty of times, and I don't get it! I've heard so many stories of people being disowned by their parents, even if some are fake, your parents are there to love you and support you through your life! But then, they find you're homosexual and that automatically changes the picture?

I also hate when people assume all Christians are homophobic. I mean, I'm Christian, and look at me! I'm gay for a fricken space rock! I'm so obsessed with my crush, I chew on her library card and have it attached to my lanyard. I'm just like really obsessed with her nO ONE CAN TOUCH HER-- okay

We're not going to force you to be homosexual! For some reason, heterosexuality is completely accepted by society, while homosexuality causes violence and hate.

If you are a parent and homophobic, and your child knows they're homosexual, you have to accept that. They are still your child. They will not stop loving you, and you shouldn't stop loving them!

When parents say they are disappointed in their child for being homosexual, they obviously do not know how their child feels. They feel hurt, disowned, they feel like you'll stop loving them.

And then, when they tell you, "It's just a phase!"

Um, no! That's like saying, "Oh, you're straight, but you'll just get over that, it's a phase!"

No! That is not how it works! We know who we love. It's not a phase, you should be smart enough to know that. But no.

I am so scared of coming out to my parents, because I have no idea how they will react. For one, I'm certain my dad is homophobic so that just makes me even more scared, because I love him so much. I have no idea what my mom's opinion is on the subject, and I can never find a time to ask her opinion. I already told my grandma, she's fine with it!

I need some advice on that. I need to know the perfect time and place to come out to my parents.

Anyway, I'll continue with this rant later... Thanks for listening to me rant.