f

The day had already flown by after several hours of reviewing a few sentences and phrases in English.

"Make sure to study the notes I gave out!" I said as if this were a real classroom.

A few laughs had escaped some of the 7 boys that I had gotten to know very well over the course of the day.

Even though I was technically here for work, it honestly didn't seem like that at all. I could already tell that my life here with these boys was going to be very enjoyable.

They all stood up and began to chatter amongst themselves.

I watched as they all interacted with each other. And somehow, I began to miss my family more than ever.

These boys seemed like a family.

And my family was 9,580 km away.

I looked around the room for someone to talk to when I noticed that Jungkook and Namjoon were isolated from everyone else and talking directly to each other.

As I was trying to focus in on their conversation, Jungkook suddenly looked up and locked eyes with me.

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jungkook nudged Namjoon slightly before they both turned around and gave me a slight wave as I smiled and turned away as quickly as I could.

"See you tomorrow, Brinley." Namjoon said with a smile as they all began to leave the room to go do their own things.

Internally, I was so relieved for this day to be over. I could barely keep my eyes open.

But I was feeling a slight buzz after drinking several coffees.

"Of course! Bye, Namjoon." I said as he turned back to me and gave me a slight smirk before leaving the room completely.

As I started to gather my things to leave for the night, I could feel someone watching me intently.

I slowly shifted my gaze from my belongings to the person, and my heart instantly fluttered.

Jungkook was standing there, watching, with the same unreadable expression from a couple days ago.

"Jungkook. Is.. something wrong?" I asked as he stood there silently.

"I want..." Jungkook suddenly spoke, struggling to find the words.

I waited, hoping he could figure it out on his own.

"I want... you."

a/n just wanted to say thank u guys so much for such amazing feedback on this story so far we're literally screaming we love u guys v v much u guys make our hearts smile <33 

please keep commenting and voting, it means the world to us!!!

-han and crystal :) <3