one

Wonwoo had always liked stars; the way they shone and made patterns in the sky interested him and when he got a telescope for his seventh birthday he found himself gazing at them every night.

He had a space patterned duvet on his bed, glow in the dark stars and planets stuck onto his black walls to look like the night sky and way too many books on constellations and galaxies neatly lined up on his shelves. It was only natural, of course, that with his almightly obsession the next course of action was to make a whole tumblr account dedicated to space.

The blog hadn't meant to take off so quickly, but it had, and Wonwoo had started off reblogging a few pictures of nebulas and moons from the more popular space blogs, until he himself was one of the popular space blogs. He liked photography, as well, and taking black and white photos to edit stars onto was always fun but the best photos were taken when night fell and he climbed up onto his roof as soon as it got dark and took photos of the sky.

There was hope, happiness, in the stars for Wonwoo, something beautiful that amazed him and filled him with a sense of comfort every time he looked at the sky. He had fought long and hard with his parents over their choice of house when he was about eleven years old because he wanted a house with a skylight window. Now, at seventeen years old, he didn't regret the choice one bit.

It was summer, which meant shorter nights, which meant that the stars and the moon were hardly visible in the sky, and Wonwoo had nothing better to do than to stay in bed all day on his laptop and reupload old photos to his blog. His phone vibrated as a notification from tumblr popped up on his screen, announcing a new follower. His face lit up with complete and utter delight as his eyes scanned the notification, his breath hitching in his throat as a very familiar tumblr icon was displayed on his notification alerts.

plantbean has followed starboy96

Fuck. This couldn't be happening, could it?

The blog by the name 'plantbean' was one of Wonwoo's favourites. It was one dedicated fully to plants, and was definitely one of the most popular 'aesthetic' type of blogs on the entire website. He would honestly have been lying to himself if he had said he didn't stalk the blog, because he could honestly scroll through each of their posts for hours on end. Their photography was incredible; minimalistic and always of cute potted plants or garden leaves against tanned skin or tendrils of green vines against brick walls. Wonwoo had always wondered what the person was actually like in real life, because he had seen their throat and legs and arms and hands and hair from photographs they'd uploaded, but the actual face behind 'plantbean' was a mystery.

Wonwoo had 434,660 followers on tumblr, and 'plantbean' had a whole 469,000, (probably more since they posted the 'thanks for 469.000 followers' post two days before) which made the plant blog one of Wonwoo's aspirations as a fellow photography blog. Their blog had in fact been one of the reasons why Wonwoo had stopped only reblogging photos and moved to taking his own, because they always said on their posts how happy photography made them and how satisfied it made them knowing that people liked the plants they had grown themselves and the photos they had taken.

Still in a state of shock of sorts, Wonwoo was struck with even more disbelief as his phone vibrated once more, this time with a tumblr messenger notification lighting up his screen.

plantbean: wowowowowo ur blog is snazzy

Wonwoo held his breath, still doubting reality, and clicked on the message, opening up the new chat and typing in a new message and wishing he could have been born with better conversation skills. His phone vibrated again as soon as the message had been received.

plantbean: wowowowowo ur blog is snazzy

starboy96: so is yours

plantbean: sENPAI JUST NOTICED ME

starboy96: how am i your senpai you have more followers than me

plantbean: ur blog is such aesthetic very space 10/10 ign

plantbean: ngl been stalking u for a long time wink wonk

starboy96: cool

plantbean: are u emo

starboy96: no why

plantbean: u seem rly grumpy and cute lmao

starboy96: im not cute or grumpy im bad at conversation

plantbean: well ill start the bants then since i talk enough for both of us

plantbean: so u like space huh

starboy96: yeah

starboy96: so you like plants huh

plantbean: plants are smOL i love

plantbean: so why do u like space so much

starboy96: i dont know its just nice i guess

starboy96: what about you with plants

plantbean: same as u with space lmao

plantbean: plus i feel like theyr liek my children when i grow them

plantbean: im a proud mum

plantbean: well more like father rly lel

starboy96: youre good at photography and your blog is nice

plantbean: aYYE SENPAI CoMPLIMENTED Me

starboy96: again

starboy96: im not your senpai you have more followers

plantbean: so technically

plantbean: im yoUR senpai WHUT

starboy96: youre very excitable for someone whose blog looks so pretty and organised

plantbean: ohhhh u know my blog do u

starboy96: yes i just said your photography was good didnt i

plantbean: i know i know lmao im great

plantbean: but srsly i know u like all my photos ;) ;)

starboy96: okay

plantbean: soOO i gtg food shopping fam but lets clear one thing up before we part

starboy96: whut

plantbean: are we mutuals now?? ;)

starboy96: sure okay then

plantbean: aYYYE IM SO HAPPY

plantbean: operation gain rad mutual

plantbean: complete

plantbean: anywaY i should actually go out and get me some packet ramen

starboy96: okay

plantbean: bye mutual fren

starboy96: bye mutual fren to you too

Wonwoo fell back on his bed and smiled. He had successfully not only gained his first mutual, but his first mutual was also his favourite blog. On top of that, the sky was beginning to grow darker as the clock struck half past nine and Wonwoo's lunar chart said that there was going to be a full moon that night, and he the new lens he had ordered for his far too expensive digital camera had arrived.

Jeon Wonwoo was having one hell of a good day.

so guys the first chapter of this fic is up aYYYE ive been planning it for ages and i spent all day writing this and making the cover wowowowow
so this fic is going to be half actual writing and half written as text message thingys so ill put the text in bold and everything else in normal and my a/n bits in bold italics
idk how long this will be or how much imma update but my other fic rock my head will get priority and then this one?? i hope you guys like it give me feedback and tell me what you think ily all♡♡