Age & Education Centers

Once you've decided your appearance and personality, you must choose an age and education center to reside in. Depending on the level you choose, the smarter the humans there will be. The humans call these levels "grades." Grades 6-12 are recommended. (Note: grades below 5 are more enjoyable but the humans are intellectually inferior at those stages.)

Grades 1-4 are referred to as elementary, 5-8 as middle school (sometimes 6, 7, and 8 or simply 7 and 8 are sectioned off and called "junior high") and 9-12 are called High School. There is another optional 4 years of education beyond this known as "college", but personal relationships are much harder to obtain and maintain throughout these years, so this level is not recommended.

Grade 5 would be an age of 10-11 human years, and each grade adds on a human year. There will be the occasional older human in a grade level, because when the humans don't perform a satisfactory job at a grade level they are forced to repeat it to ensure they get it right. This is how the older, more experienced humans prepare the younger generation for their adult lives, ensuring they know how to do essential things such as producing more humans, counting, and most importantly knowing how to wield a gun for upcoming wars, which humans have a lot of. (More information on these will be available at a later time.)

Be sure to steer clear of the leaders of the education centers, the "teachers", "professors", and "principles". They seem to choose which humans they like the least and give them hell. So long as you're not caught and found out, surviving in these education centers should be easy.

Just don't eat the food.

Next, we will learn of the human made items called clothing.