Clothing

Clothing are pieces of strange cloth-like materials that the humans put on to keep warm and hide themselves from each other. These "clothes" make it much harder for the humans to mate and produce more humans and don't seem to protect very well against injury, so it still seems to me strange and unnecessary that they cover themselves in this way.

The humans have many strange versions of clothes and wear multiple pieces at once sometimes. There are "shirts" which cover the top half of the human body. These come in many different sizes and are worn by both males and females. Some humans prefer to wear them loose while others (typically females) like to wear them tight and low in the chest area, which causes me to wonder once again why they wear these clothes in the first place. Some human females can't seem to make up their minds on whether or not they want the males to view their breasts.

Another type of clothing is referred to as "dresses". These are typically only worn by the human female. They are varying in length, some long enough to drag on the crust of the Earth and others hardly longer than shirts. These dresses typically do not have sleeves, but rather straps, exposing the shoulders.

"Pants" or "shorts" are worn at the same time as a "shirt". They are typically a rougher fabric than the shirts and they begin at the hips and wrap around the legs. These are worn by both males and females, although the males seem to prefer to wear pants or a different fabric of shorts. Females also typically wear "skinny-jeans", which accentuate the calves. Some of the shorts that the females wear are unnecessarily short. The females that wear these shorts are typically the same ones that wear the tight and low-cut shirts.

"Shoes" are harder cloth footwraps that protect the feet. You must have these to be allowed outside your dwelling and to be served in most human food obtaining buildings.

I advise that you study and master this subject, as most humans will not accept you if you don't dress yourself with clothing.

Next we shall learn about "MUSIC."