Music

Music is a strange air pattern that produces high, low, or middle-pitched sounds. It can be melodious or terrible depending on the skill level of the human that produces it. They have strange objects that produce this sound, (called "INSTRUMENTS"), and they can make music with their mouths. (They call it "SINGING"). These two are made into a short, typically three-minute combination of sounds and singing called a "song".

Different humans like all sorts of music, so many types it is impossible to list all of them. Each different genre of music includes different instruments and even different ways of singing (or in some cases, screaming.)

The alpha humans main music choice is either "POP" or "RAP". All the pop songs are mainly about love, which is when one human wishes another (or multiple others) to be their mate. The rap songs have similar wording, but much more forceful and repetitive. Most rap songs are unable to be understood, and seem like a waste of time to listen to as they don't seem to have a real meaning other than the human male singing wanting to mate with one or more human females.

Some humans like "PUNK ROCK" or just "ROCK" music, in which an instrument known as a "GUITAR" (pronounced gee-tar) is often used. These types of music are often performed by 2-5 humans, referred to as Bands. These bands usually have cult followings of massive numbers of adolescent humans. These songs often have clear or hidden meanings.

A genre similar to rock and punk rock is called Metal. This is the genre in which the humans rarely sing, instead preferring to scream in a low and hardly understandable octave. There is also "GRUNGE", which is similar to metal but the humans simply speak into the microphone with scratchy voices and occasionally yell. The lyrics in Grunge music typically do not make much sense, as the humans like to burn plants and inhale the smoke, then write and/or perform these songs while under the intoxicating effects of the plant smoke.

Weird humans like "COUNTRY," which talks a lot about an alcoholic drink called "BEER" and human transportation vehicles known as "TRACTORS." This music all sounds the same or very similar, no matter which human created it. This music genre seems the second most useless to listen to right behind Rap.

Next we will talk about Human Food, and which types of food are best avoided.