Chapter 4

James' pov

We entered the guild hall and I look around in awe. I couldn't believe that I was actually at Sabertooth! This was the guild were my father was! I really want to meet him. I looked around. People were staring at us.

"Sting? Who's this?" A white haired woman said. Sting smiled at her.

"This is James. He wants to join the guild." He explained. The woman smiled.

"I see. Well, we better give him his emblem." She said.

"My names Yukino. Follow me please and I'll give you the Sabertooth emblem." She said. I happily followed her.

"Where do you want your emblem and what color do you want?" She asked. I thought for a moment. I remember that my dad had a tattoo thing on his left shoulder and it was black. I wanted to have mine in the same place.

I smiled at her. "On my left shoulder and I would like black please." I said.

Yukino froze. "A-All right." She said. She pressed the marker thing (I don't know what it's called) a bit shakily on my left shoulder. She gave me a smile.

"There you go. All done." She said. I looked in awe at my guild mark. I was officially a part of the guild! I was so happy. Now, I need to find my father. I remembered what dad said about him before I left.

'He's a powerful wizard and a part of Sabertooth'

I frowned. That information doesn't really help me. I mean, there's lots of powerful wizards here! How am I gonna know who it is??? I sighed. This was going to be harder then I thought. Sting came over to me.

"You've got your guild mark?" He asked. I smiled an nodded. I pointed to my left shoulder. I saw Sting's eyes widen. He just stared at it. His eyes glazed over. He seemed to be lost in some memory. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Sting? You okay?" I asked. Sting blinked multiple times.

"Sorry. That's just where Rogue had his guild mark..." He said sadly.

"O-Oh..." I said, pretending that I didn't already know that. Sting smiled at me.

"Why don't I should you around town?" He asked. I smiled brightly at him.

"Sure!"

On our way out, I noticed a man with long blonde hair looking at me strangely. I shifted uncomfortably and hurried to catch up to Sting.

Rufus' pov

I stared after the child that Sting had brought with him to the guild. My eyes narrowed. He looks an awful lot like Rogue...

A.N

Alright, before y'all yell at me for the short chapter, I just wanted it to be suspenseful alright! I also don't know what else to write.... XD Sorry! I'll update soon okay?