Chapter 10

Sting's pov

"Sting? I've made my decision...." He said. I looked at him, trying to keep my expression neutral. He bit his lip.

"I've decided.... to go with Gajeel suggestion." He said. A huge smile broke onto my face. I picked him up and twirled him around.

"Ahhh! Sting! Put me down!" He said. I put him down and pulled him into a kiss. I was still smiling when we pulled away. Rogue smiled back. He gently removed my arms from his waist and gave me a small kiss.

"I'll go pack." He said softly. He gave me one last kiss, before going to his room to pack. I was still feeling giddy and I jumped around.

Time skip

Both me and Rogue were groaning on the train back to Crocus.

"Urgh.... I forgot about motion sickness...." Rogue groaned. I gave him a weak smile, before letting out another groan. We both ran out as soon as the train stopped. 

Rogue looked a bit more nauseous then me. I frowned. Normally Rogue was better with motion sickness then me. Not much better, but still better.

Rogue noticed my stare. "Haven't been on a train in twelve years..." He said. I blinked. Well now that made sense. I gave him a sympathetic smile. I grabbed his hand and dragged back to our old apartment. He placed his suitcase inside and I immediately dragged him out again, this time, we headed to the guild.

I was about to open the door, when I felt a hand on mine. I looked over and saw Rogue looking fearfully at the door.

"Sting... I... I'm scared...." He admitted. My eyes softened and I pulled him into a short, brief, kiss.

"It's going to be fine Rogue. Don't worry." I said. I smiled at him and he visibly relaxed. He took a deep breathe and nodded. I opened the doors to the guild hall. Everyone turned to stare.

"Sting-sama! You're back. How was your trip?" Yukino asked. I smiled at her.

"It was great!" I said cheerfully. I glanced behind me and saw Rogue standing nervously to the side.

"Dad!" James ran right past me and hugged Rogue. Rogue laughed and ruffled James' hair. He hugged back and everyone stated at him in shock. Minus Rufus and me.

"R-Rogue-sama!?" Yukino asked in astonishment. Rogue looked up and gave a small smile.

"I'm uh... back?" He said. James was still in his arms, hugging him tightly. The whole guild erupted into cheers.

Yukino, Minerva and Orga all came up and hugged him tightly.

"This calls for a celebration!" Orga yelled. Rogue looked like he wanted to protest, but the guild wouldn't let him. That night, there was a huge party at the Sabertooth guild hall. I walked over to Rogue during the party and hugged him tightly from behind. He smiled at me as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

James smiled at us. "You guys made up right?" He asked. Rogue nodded, smiling at him.

James smiled. "Yay!" He said.

James' pov

I smiled at my parents. Finally... we're back together. We're a whole again, I smiled happily at the thought.

A.N

Hello friends! This is, sadly, the end. I've had lots of fun writing this and I hope to guys have had fun reading it! Also, James' power is called Dragon Shifter. Basically, he can turn parts of his body into a dragon. Sorry I never mentioned it!