Chapter 9

Sting's pov

We ate breakfast in silence. I was tempted to ask if Rogue was going to come back, but I didn't want him to think that I had sex with him just for that. I sighed mentally. I wanted Rogue back, but I didn't want him to feel betrayed or anything. Rogue seemed to noticed my saddened look. He frowned.

"Is something wrong Sting?" He asked softly, concern clear in his eyes. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm fine Rogue. Just thinking about James and the guild." I said. Rogue nodded. I finished my meal and put my dishes away. Rogue was just finishing up his food. I walked over to him and put my arms around him.

He jumped slightly in surprise, but was quick to relax. I nuzzled my head in his hair. I breathed in his scent. I never realized how comforting it was and how much I missed it.

"I've missed you..." I mumbled into his hair. Rogue smiled and put his hand on my cheek and looked at me lovingly.

"I've missed you too..." He said. I hugged him more tightly. I never wanted to let go. I wanted to be by his side forever. It was then that I realized that dragons were selfish creatures. I knew, that if Rogue were to ever leave me again, I wouldn't let him. Now that I was with him, I didn't want to share him with anyone else. I unconsciously growled at the thought of Rogue with another.

Rogue looked up at me in slight concern. "You alright Sting?" He asked. I nodded, my face never leaving his hair. I drank I in his scent, but I wanted everyone, especially other dragon slayers, that Rogue, was mine and no one else's. I moved my head to his neck.

I licked it and I felt Rogue shudder slightly. I opened my mouth and sank my canines into his neck. Rogue gasped loudly and his grip on my hair tightened.

"S-Sting...." He moaned. I removed my mouth and licked the small wound. We were both momentarily blinded by a flash of light. I noticed that Rogue's scent had slightly changed. I could now clearly smell myself in his scent, it was faint, but it was definitely there. My eyes widened when I saw the white mark on his neck.

I placed my finger on it and traced it. Rogue noticeably shuddered when I did. The mark ran into his shirt. I wanted to see it all, so I ripped his shirt off his body.

The mark swirled around his body. It was white and shimmery. It went all the way to his abs. Rogue was looking down at it in surprise.

"It's beautiful." He whispered. I continued to trace it and Rogue let out a small moan. I raised an eyebrow while Rogue blushed furiously. I smirked at him. I suddenly got an idea. (I know, it's rare. XD) I placed my mouth at the top of his mark and started to lick and kiss it.

I turned Rogue around so I'd get better access to his chest.

"S-Sting! Wha... What..." He said. I didn't respond, I was to busy devouring my mate. I suddenly froze and removed my mouth from his skin.

"Mate...." I whispered. Rogue stared at me in confusion.

"M-Mate?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"I-I... I made you my mate..." I said. Rogue's eyes widened in shock. "M-Mate?" He repeated in disbelief. I nodded. I was nervous. What if he doesn't want to be my mate? I thought worriedly.

His face broke into a small smile. He hugged me. "I love you." He whispered. I hugged him back and smiled.

"I love you too." I said happily. I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back immediately. It was a love filled kiss and it was amazing. I sighed happily into Rogue's mouth. He smiled against my lips and I decided to deepen the kiss. We soon started making out.

Suddenly, Rogue's front door burst open. We both immediately separated and turned to see... Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel and Grey all standing there with shocked looks on their faces.

Rogue's face turned bright red and he grabbed his shirt and covered his body. My cheeks heated up a bit, but I tried to hide it. I let out a small breathe.

"Natsu-san, what are all of you doing here?" I asked. Natsu just grinned at us. Lucy's face was bright red and Gajeel.... he was glaring immensely at me. Erza and Grey just stood there.

"Well, we were on a job when both Natsu and Gajeel smelt Rogue." Erza explained. Gajeel scowled at me.

"Mind telling us why you were eating Rogue's face?" He said, still glaring at me. I put my arm around Rogue.

"Well Gajeel. Me and Rogue are together now." I said. Natsu was still just grinning at us crazily and everyone else was smiling at us. Except Gajeel. He crossed his arms and the glare never left his face.

"Why should I let you be with Rogue?" He demanded. I opened my mouth, but surprisingly, Rogue stood up and glared at Gajeel.

"You can't tell me who I can and can't be with Gajeel. Besides, we've already had a kid and we've mated, so you can't do anything to keep us apart." Rogue snapped.

Everyone, including me, stared at him in shock.

"You've had a KID?!?!?" They all screamed (Minus Sting). Rogue's eyes widened sightly. He clasped his hands over his mouth and blushed.

I sighed and nodded. Gajeel came up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Explain. Now." He growled. We all looked sat down on the couch and Rogue started explaining.

Time skip

"So you got pregnant when you were 18!?" Lucy asked in astonishment. Rogue nodded, his face completely red. Gajeel looked at him disappointingly.

"How could you let this happen Rogue?" He demanded. Rogue glared at him.

"I was drunk okay! I didn't even one I could get pregnant! And do you think I ,et it happen on purpose!?" Rogue snapped. Everyone seemed a taken back at his tone. He glared harshly at Gajeel, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled. Gajeel hung his head low. Rogue sighed and patted his back.

"It's fine." Rogue said. He rubbed his temples lightly. Lucy looked at him curiously.

"Now that Sting knows, will you be returning to Sabertooth?" She asked. I looked at him hopefully.

"I'm not sure..." He said quietly. My heart sank when he said that. Erza stared at him in confusion.

"Why wouldn't you?" She asked. He looked down.

"I.... I kinda like it here.... and I don't really want to give up the house.... and James has friends here... I just...." Rogue trailed off.

"Why don't you make this a vacation house?" Everyone stared at Gajeel in shock. He looked at us.

"What?" He asked. Rogue looked thoughtful.

"That's not a bad idea actually...." Rogue said. Erza stood up.

"We'll leave you two alone an let you decide. C'mon people." Erza said. She stood up and everyone left after her. Gajeel said goodbye to Rogue one last time, and they were gone. Rogue was silent for a fee minutes.

"Sting? I've made my decision."