2✦

After I had told him I knew about his memory loss, he kept bugging me to tell him about it, which I really didn't want to do.

How was I even supposed to say that?

'Oh I'm the one who made you loose memory'

He would think I'm a witch or something like how do you even do that? But it's more complicated then that since technically, he was the one to erase his own memory. Sorta. Well not exactly him, more like the god of genies, probably. He's the one who executed my wish though.

'Oh you did it yourself'

That doesn't work either.

*ding!*

Hoshi💫: TeeeLL mEeee
Hoshi💫: please?
Me: Nooooo.
Hoshi💫: whhhhyyy?
Me: I don't want to tell you?
Hoshi💫: Don't I have the right to know? I forgot everything, do you not think I'd like to know why? Yet you're hiding it from me, I don't understand you.
Me:
Me: I know you're curious, but if I tell you, I don't think you would believe me.
Hoshi💫: Tell me.
Me: no way
-seen-

After that he didn't reply to any of my texts, I guess he decided to stop talking to me until I would reveal the explanation to his memory loss.

How childish, as if I was going to fall for the "no talking" game. It's not like my life depends on you talking with me Hosh...

Wait.

If he doesn't talk to me, and I don't talk to him either, then he won't ever like me. In fact he will probably think it's selfish of me to keep it to myself. I'd hate it if he thought like that of me. I wouldn't stand him hating me.

Nevermind, my life depends on you talking with me.

Me: fine I'll tell you.
Hoshi💫: Really!?
Hoshi💫: Wait let's meet.
Me: Where?
Hoshi💫: huh, park?
Me: K.

I closed my phone and put it in the back pocket of my jeans before taking my jacket and leaving. It felt like we were always at the park. It wasn't the same park as before, but the park was always a meeting point for the both of us.

There, I sat on a bench, I was first as usual. Seventeen's dorm was further then my apartment to the park, so I was often there before Soonyoung. It was kind of chilly since it was already 19h30 o'clock. I put my jacket on and continued waiting. There weren't any children, but some couples were sitting on other benches.

A familiar figure walked over to me, it was Hoshi, wearing a mask.

He sat beside me and pulled his mask down.

"Hey"

"Hey.."

I had been thinking about how to say it, but I still didn't know the answer.

"So... Why did I loose my memory?" He asked.

"It's because of me..."

*dramatic music in background* (just kidding)

"What do you mean?"

"Could you promise me not to freak out when I tell you? Also, please don't leave me either..."

"Okay, I promise."

We linked our pinkies and I started telling all the things that happened, from A to Z during last year.

↠Let's skip this part↠ If you don't want to, read book 1 again just for the lolz↠

"So basically, I used to be a genie, but then I started dating you which was forbidden. Because you didn't want to forget me, you made me into a human." He said.

"You can put it like that." I replied

He opened his mouth, but before he could say anything I cut him off.

"Don't freak out or I'll slap you in the face like the first day we met." I said bluntly.

"Oh gosh." He said, forcing his words to a softer sound.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you, I knew you wouldn't believe me... I'll go back to my house and let you think about it." I said standing up.

He nodded and I left the place, going back to my apartment, I really didn't feel like doing anything anymore so I just went to sleep.

'Why did I tell him?'

Kept playing on my mind, I'm afraid of what will happen next.

[Hoshi's POV]

After she left, I stayed during a long time at the park.

The fact that I was a genie wasn't even what troubled me the most. I mean, it was quite troubling, but I guess because of my memory loss, I didn't exactly think other words were impossible? Truthfully I was a lot more troubled about our relationship. (Y/N) and I were a thing? All this time, from the first time I met her before our debut until this day, all this time she was my 'friend' knowing that we had been more then that. Knowing that I couldn't remember our relationship and the fact that I used to like her. Used.

I don't have feelings for her anymore.

Or if I do, I can't remember them. What am I supposed to do? It'll break her heart, and she endured so much time of just friendship when we were actually in a relationship before.

-------------------------------------------------------

✦- How was that? You ended up telling him everything.

(What I would do tbh)

By the way, look at that picture, it's so precious omg, a Minhyuk and Jeonghan selca!

Who's your bias in Monsta X ?

Mine's Minhyuk ;)