11✦

[Y/N's POV] (meanwhile Hoshi was taken to the throne room).

Angry that they took Soonyoung, I tried to break the glass door, but it was too thick to be broken without an hard object. There wasn't anything to help in this cell obviously. Instead, I started yelling :

"Yah is someone here!?"
"Please get me out of here!"

I heard some footsteps coming closer. I thought it had worked, so I waited for the person to come.

Woozi appeared in front of me.

"Yah stop yelli- woah (y/n)?? What are you doing there??" He said.

"Woozi?? Wait the human or the genie? Or are you the same person??" I replied, very confused.

"The human Woozi?? You met him? He was my human last year. We were both so surprised when we met each other for the first time. Like we literally look the same! You know this? Apparently about 7 people in the world look exactly like you! He's one of the seven lol." Woozi started talking and talking...

"Ohh that's why. When I first met the human Woozi I was like woah did the genie become human. So you're the reason behind his stage name I guess?" I said.

"Yep."

"You're a guard now?"

"Yeah they transferred me to the role of guard of the prison. Ironic since I destroyed one of the cell." He answered.

"Yeah. Anyway, you got to get me out of here, Hoshi is in danger!" I said.

"He is in danger? I know the original genie took him to the throne room...but-"

"The throne room? I got to go there right now. Please open the cell!" I told Woozi.

"Why are you saying he's in danger?? And I don't know if I should... this will get me in trouble." He said.

"Woozi, they kidnapped us! I'm pretty sure they didn't kidnap us to take a cup of tea. Please, this could be a matter of life and death. I need you to open the cell." I pleaded.

"Argh fine."

Woozi took out a card and swiped it in front of the detector next to the cell. The glass wall started moving up like for Hoshi's cell. I immediately ran out as soon as I could pass.

"I'm gonna be in so much trouble." I heard Woozi say in the distance. He then started running after me. When he was just next to me, he said something.

"Why did you run off like that? You don't even know where it is."

"I do actually. I went there before when I went to save Hoshi. Well the first time." I replied.

"Oh okay. If you need any help I'll be outside the building k?" He told me.

"Thanks Woozi."

Woozi and I continued running toward the throne room. After reaching the building, I entered it and found the throne room shortly after.

I slammed the door open to find the god of genies, a litttle bottle in hand and about to make Hoshi drink the liquid in it. My first thought was immediately poison. They were all looking at me, shocked. I ran towards the god of genies and grabbed the bottle from his hand. After that I pushed him hardly and he fell to the ground. I then went to Hoshi and tried to free him.

The one called Baekho tried to stop me, but Woozi walked in with his favourite weapon... the guitar, and started fighting Baekho and Ren.

I freed Hoshi and he went to help Woozi fight.

I walked over to JR. He wa still on the ground, dumbfounded by what had just happened. Snapping out of it, he tried to take back the potion from me. I fought back and we both pushed the bottle towards the other, to make the other drink the poison. After a few minutes into the "fight", I kicked his leg and while he was hurt, I made him drink the potion.

"(Y/N) no!!" I heard Hoshi yell in the background.

This was to save us Hoshi. I was tired, but had to help the others. I turned around and started over to Hoshi and Woozi, who had apparently defeated the two others.

I heard a groan and turned around. Jr was now standing up. He looked even more angry.

"What the hell wasn't this poison?" I said.

"No it was a potion to make me dislike you. Now he hates you even more!" Hoshi replied.

"Oh shit".

"I suggest we run." Woozi said. We all nodded and ran out the building. Jr after us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: another chapter! It's getting bad 😬

Suggest me your stories! I feel like reading, so suggest me your stories here :)

Btw I like Nu'est. They aren't bad people in real life lol. Don't take this fic seriously.

Tags of the chapter:
svtlife
@hoshifighting
tsushii

Thank you!