9✦

[Hoshi's POV]

I saw myself going at the front during her class to make her laugh. Her being mad at me. Us saying sorry. Us smiling again. We didn't need anything but being together didn't we? I guess that was true happiness. The scene became blurry as I slowly opened my eyes. Did I dream again? Well actually, rather than a dream, a piece of memory...

[Genie world]

"Where is Ren?" Jr asked.

Jr was the 'original genie', though this title was somehow a lie because it had been passed down in the generations. It wasn't necessarily of a family, but the title just went to someone that was worthy of it. 'Original genie' was a sort of title for the 'god' of genies. The one who ruled the genie world, and that was Jr.

Jr was looking for his friend, Ren, because he wanted his opinion on a question in debate. Soon after, Ren entered the large room where Jr was sitting on a throne, decorated by jewels. The room was also called the 'throne room'. There wasn't anyone else but the two. Ren went next to his long time friend and casually greeted him.

"Yo. You called me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need your opinion on something." Jr responded, not being much specific.

The leader then stood up and walked to the other side of the room. The opposite wall from the throne was like a giant bookshelf, with books from the floor to the ceiling. Jr searched a little through a row of books before taking a pale blue book.

Hoshi
10:10
#15

Was the title of the book. It actually corresponded to Hoshi, who was the 15th genie with 10:10 as a time. The record talked about all his time as a genie. Everything he did was archived in this book.

Jr walked back over to Ren with the book in his hands.

"Ren, I want you to look at this record and come back tomorrow after reading it. Then I will tell you what the matter is, but before, you have to read the story to understand," he said and gave him the book.

"Oh okay."

~~~

[(Y/N)'S POV]

Finally done with work. I wonder if Soonyoung is still practicing with the others? I looked at my watch, it was 6pm. They'd probably still be practicing even at 8pm... How about I bring them some food? I went to the cafe in front of my work place, and bought enough donuts for everyone. I then headed to pledis entertainment.

Arrived there, I was lucky to be seen by Seungcheol, who was passing by. Not everyone can go inside the building, mostly because of the fans probably. He greeted me and let me enter. Since he had seen the box of food already, I told him I brought some donuts for everyone. He seemed very happy and even said the guys would be pleased by this surprise.

S.coups first entered the practice room.

"Guys I have a surprise for ya'll," he said and then went to open the door from the practice room again. I walked inside with the food and the guys cheered. Soonyoung looked surprised to see me at first, but then he smiled big.

All of them greeted and thanked me. I gave them the food. Soonyoung walked over to me as the others were already taking some donuts.

"Hey" I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey" he replied. "Thank you for coming."

"You're welcome."

He then hugged me which made me blush a little. I was very happy.

~~~

[Genie world]

The next day, Ren came back to the throne room. Jr was sitting on it, as usual.

"I'm done reading," he told his leader.
"What do you want my opinion for?" He then asked.

"Now that you know about Hoshi, you know he became human because of the last wish he granted," Jr said.

"Yeah."

"Technically, he shouldn't recall anything from his life as a genie. This kind of situation hasn't happened since a very long time... It seems like there were some anormalities during his transition to the human world, causing him to slowly gain back his memory. " Jr explained.

"And?"

"And we can't let this happen. What if our existence gets revealed? We can't risk such thing. The human world has not known about us expect the selected lucky people. We are made to bring luck... if everyone knows about us, the luck will become normality, which will cause our disappearance," he explained in a serious tone.

"Hmm I see, but you're forgetting the girl. She also knows about it, and did she say anything? Nope," Ren contested.

"We never know when it will happen. We must find a way to protect our world," Jr said.

"We can erase their memories again?" Ren suggested.

"I don't think that will be effective. The anormalities should still be present, and they are in both of them," Jr replied.

"What caused those anormalities anyway?" Ren asked. Jr, with some mysterious expression on his face, turned toward his friend before giving his answer.

"Love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The return of the genie world everyone!

Yes I had to include NU'EST ❤️

(Please give them love).

GuitarAsAWeapon <— mentioning you as a thanks cuz you're an amazing person 😄🙏🏻