4✦

[Hoshi's POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She can't see me, only you can."
...
"That's right, while I'm thinking about it, yesterday Wonwoo messaged me." Some girl said.
"Ah really...?" (Y/N) said looking down.
"Don't be sad (Y/N)" I said.
...
"Let's do skateboard together."
...
Her smile, her laughed, it makes me smile too, I want to make her smile, I want to see her happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up due to S.coups shaking me.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"Wake up, we have to leave in 2hours for Incheon remember? We have a concert to do over there."  The leader told me.

"Ah yes." I answered, of course I remembered, the concert had been planed for a long time now. He left and I stood up walking over to the bathroom.

Once again, I dreamed about her. It's as if I'm starting to remember the past, but maybe I'm just imagining it according of what (y/n) told me. How can I know if it's true?

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Bestie: I'm gonna miss Wonwoo T-T
Me: Is he going somewhere?
Bestie: Him and the rest of the group is going to Incheon, they have a concert over there today, so they're spending the night there. Then they'll be going to Daegu, then Busan and then they'll do another concert in Seoul. So they'll only be back in 4 days.
Me: oh
Me: well it's just 4 days?
Bestie: you don't have a boyfriend, you can't understand T-T

I sighed and left the chat with Hyemi, without going out of the messaging app. I looked through to my contact list there, for no reasons. I noticed the chat with Hoshi. I tapped it and started reading our previous messages. I then typed in:

Me: You're leaving for a tour in South Korea?
Hoshi: Yes we're leaving in 2hours.
Me: oh, good luck.
✔️seen

A notification popped up and I clicked on it.

Bestie: So, you're coming with me to their dorm before they leave. See you in 2 hours.
Me: waht
Me: what*
Me: No
Bestie: yes
Me: no
Bestie: you have to
Me: ...no
Bestie: -_-
Bestie: stop being so hard headed and just come.
Me: fine ☹️
Bestie: don't pretend to be sad. See ya.
Me: ... bye

I sighed yet once again before getting ready, I simply wore some jeans and a t-shirt then went to eat breakfast in the kitchen. I didn't know how to talk with Soonyoung anymore. I didn't want it to be awkward, but I couldn't help it.

[Hoshi's POV, 2hours later]

We were just outside our dorm waiting for the van to come get us so we could leave. As we were waiting, we saw two girls coming our way, that's when Wonwoo said his girfriend's name and she ran toward us to hug Wonwoo. I knew the other girl was (Y/N), who else could it have been? She stopped during a couple seconds just staring at us with hesitation. The van came before she even started crossing the road. So she just stood there on the other side as if being too late and I simply stared back at her. Should I go see her? I miss her honestly... we haven't been talking a lot lately. The others were saying goodbye to their parents or friend that came and putting their luggages in the back of the van. I left mine right there and crossed the road carefully, jogging toward (Y/N).

"Hey..." She said.
"Hey" I responded.
"Hyemi told me to come with her and uhh yeah just wanted to say goodbye and good luck... Even if we're not together or something you know-"
"Thank you"

We stayed silent during a couple seconds, both looking away.

"I'm going to miss you..." she murmured.

My heart started beating faster as she said that. I looked back at her.

"My feelings are confused because of you, but I feel like things are slowly becoming clearer... so don't give up on me..."

With that I left and climbed inside the van, I took a window seat next to Jun. I looked out the window to look at her, my heart still beating really fast.