3✦

[Hoshi's POV]

"Hyung, you're still in the practice room?" I heard Dino say.

After his statement, I looked at my watch, it was currently 1am. Woah, was I practicing all this time? I started at 8pm, I hadn't even realized such time had passed by, I was lost in my thoughts during the whole day and practicing made me focus on something else. 

"You should go to sleep, everyone else is already sleeping." He continued.

"I guess so, go back to sleep, I'll go take a shower first."

I went inside,  I had been practicing outside the dorm because there was more space. I headed to the bathroom. My mind was blank, I guess this was the after affect of such a long practice, I felt really tired so I took a quick shower and changed before going to bed. I fastly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~dream~~~~~~not nct dream~~~~~

*inside a familiar house*

(Y/N) was sitting on the floor hugging her knees. I knelt in front of her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her. There was a silence before she answered.

"The one I like likes my bestfriend." She said.

"Ah..."

"I know my wish Hoshi." She suddenly said.

"What is it?" I asked my heart was aching seeing her so sad.

"Make my tears stop." She replied slightly looking up with a pleading look in her eyes. Her tears still rolling down her cheeks. Without realizing I had leaned in and pressed my lips against hers and....

"HOSHI FIGHTING!"

"FIGHTING!" I replied my eyes opening all of a sudden as I heard laughters all around me. It was the members, I started laughing along with them.

"Come on we're going to the company." S.coups said. I nodded, stood up and prepared myself to leave.

During the walk to the company, I was silent, what was that dream I made? Why did I dream of kissing her?

[(Y/N)'s POV, later that day]

wonwoops: Hey :)
me: hey Wonwoo
wonwoops: what are you doing?
me: nothing, just came home from work. Why?
wonwoops: we finished early today and Hyemi is coming over.
me: and?
wonwoops: I don't want her to be the only girl between 13 boys
me: so I'm basically a distraction so they don't steal your girlfriend?
wonwoops: ...
wonwoops: yes.
me: why you-
wonwoops: kidding, anyway just come alright?
me: I hate u
wonwoops: whatever
me: fine
wonwoops: see ya.
me: bye

I sighed and went to my room to change clothes, I dressed casually, in jeans with a cute t-shirt, I then grabbed my phone and headed out of my apartment.

Hoshi is going to be there isn't it? This is going to be so awkward, what will he think of our past relationship?

A couple minutes later, I arrived at their dorm and knocked on the door.

"A GHOST???"

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS ALL BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO WATCH AN HORROR MOVIE"

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY OH MY GOD"

"I SAID OH MY GOSH"