6✦

"I SWEAR TO GOD HOSHI IF YOU'RE NOT BACK HERE IN 2 SECONDS I MIGHT KILL YOU."

I heard him laugh from afar after I had yelled that. I continued running after him.

Forget what I said last week about him being kind. He's a total devil. That. Stole. My. Ice. Cream.

I'll kill him, just wait till I catch up with him.

He's fast.

I stopped running since I was too tired. We had been running for quite a while.

"Tch this brat. Why am I even in love with him?" I murmured to myself.

I stood straight and walked away, forgetting the ice cream I paid with my own money and that he ate all by himself.

Hoshi came running back to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Far from you." I answered slightly(very) annoyed.

"Why??" I glared at him in a you-totally-know way.

"Oh come on I'll buy you a new one."

I didn't answer.

"Two?"

Still no answer.

"How about this then?"

He walked in front of me causing me to stop. He then put his hands on my cheeks before leaning toward me like he was going to kiss me. I blushed and push him away without thinking.

"What the hell hoshi !"

"You're all red" he said with a grin on his face as he laughed lightly.

"You're stupid." I said before taking the last energy in my body to run away.

I ran all the way to my apartment and fell on the couch after entering the house. I touched my cheeks and they were still hot.

"This idiot."

[the next day Hoshi's POV]

~dream~

"Make yourself visible for today."
...
I remembered her happy face when I got the plushie panda.

~end of dream~

I woke up in the middle of the night, the sudden movement of me sitting up in my bed woke up Minghao.

"Did you have a nightmare ?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"No, I had an amazing dream.." I smiled to myself.

"Hmm?" He yawned.

"Nothing you can go back to sleep, sorry for waking you up." I whispered.

He nodded and we both layed back down in our beds.

I stared at the ceiling. I keep thinking about her these days. Maybe I'm falling for her after all.

~~~

[(Y/N)'s POV]

After a boring day at work, I was relieved to finally be home. I sat on my couch and opened the tv. Right then, I received a call and saw it was from Hoshi.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Hey."

"Why did you call me?"

"Can't a friend call you?"

"Well they usually have a reason. What's yours?"

" I wanted to talk with you."

"What kind of reason is this?" I said jokingly. He laughed.

"I want to see you." He then said. He sounded more serious has if it was really important.

"O-okay, now? Huh where do you want to meet?"

"Same park as usual."

"Okay see you there."

We hung up. I went to put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and left after locking the door.

I waited a little at the park, then Hoshi appeared. He smiled his cute smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey" he greeted me.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes I have something to tell you."

"Okay."

"I love you."