The Ring

I'm saying this story as I heard it.
My Father always liked antique furnitures. So it was very much like him when I found an old bed replacing mine. At first I felt really angry. I mean who likes old things. I tried to sleep on it that night but I couldn't. I thought maybe it was because I was sleeping on a new bed. The next day I complained about it to my mom. The bed was really tall so she thought about cutting the foots a bit short. So the next day my dad called some carpenters. While they were fixing my bed ,one of the found a ring embedded within the headboard. They handed the ring over to my Father. It was old but nothing fancy. So he kept it in his car as a showpiece. Days passed by. There was nothing wrong with me anymore, but my dad had really bad dreams. He would see that someone was ordering him to sacrifice animals or kill an unborn child. He never said anything about his dreams. One day he fell really sick. He had a mild heart attack and was hospitalized. After returning home he realized that there was something wrong about that ring cause he started having those evil dreams after he had the ring. Just to be sure he gave the ring to one of his drivers. He too began having such horrid dreams. He would dream that someone was ordering him to take a drop of blood from his granddaughter and smear it on a dolls head and burn the doll. The man became really afraid and gave the ring to another man. This time the man was of another religion. So after handing the ring to another man the drivers granddaughter died. The driver told my dad. They even talked with a priest about it. But they had no clue. They searched my bed again as they had found the ring there. They found a secret compartment under my bed. It was sealed. They broke it and found an old book. The language of the book was unknown. After a month they called the man who was now in possession of the ring and asked him if he had any problems or not. Well he didn't have any problems but within a month he had lost three of his relatives. All of them had died in accidents. So my dad decided to take the ring and burry it somewhere. That they they buried the ring behind an old garage my dad owned. One year passed.

The next year during some reconstruction one of the workers again found the ring. He knew about it so he handed it over to my father again. The ring seemed to reappear out of nowhere. So my dad and the driver made a plan along with the worker. They decided to make a duplicate of the ring. They buried both of them in an abandoned plot. After a few days they took out the duplicate one. Then my dad continued his research on the old book. At the last page he found some lines written in pure Sanskrit about the ring. It said that the ring was found in the core of a old tree. It belonged to a old family. The ring was used in black magic. Later this ring was embedded into the bed. But no one can get rid of this ring it will resurface again and again.

After reading this my dad went to the plot where he had buried it. He found that a coconut tree was growing at that place. Years passed my dad died.
As far as I know there is a building now beside that tree. And they have decided to cut that tree. So sooner or later the ring will resurface again bringing all it's dark power into this world again.