The woman in the tree

Sorry I had to skip my story this time but don't worry I'll publish it soon enough.

I have been living in this same house for over 20 years. My Father renovated this house quite a few times. Almost everything in this house has been changed, except the yard. It's still the same as it was when we first moved in. At the south corner of the backyard there in an old Christmas tree. It has grown really big and has been the family Christmas tree for a as Long as I can remember.  It is rumoured that the tree was there when the house was first built. And that is about 13 years before we moved in. That is the tree is over 40 years old.

Every year 3 days before Christmas I and my sister decorate the tree. According to old tradition of the family I have to put an angel on the top. On 1999 (I was 12 at that time) we became  late to finish the whole decorating thing. It was late night and I was supposed to place the angel. So I took the angel and started climbing the tree. When I was almost at the top I heard this weird rustling sound in the tree. I thought it might be a bird or squirrel, but there was this voice which kept telling me that the sound came from something bigger than rodents. Any way I was really scared and hurriedly put the angel and climbed down. On the Christmas Eve I and my Sister used to stay up late to see whether Santa arrived or not ( yes, I was a believer ). We sat on the couch of our bedroom that faced the window.  The Christmas tree as right in fronton the window. I think both of us dozed of at some point. I woke up hearing  a sort of rustling sound. At first I couldn't figure out where it came from or what had I heard. Then the sound came again and I snapped at the direction of the window. It was snowing but I could clearly see the tree. There was this woman like form sitting not exactly sitting more like floating beside the angel. I couldn't see her face but it had Long hair and the hair was white. She was wearing an ash gown. That least thats what I thought. I was too scared to walk up to the window to close the curtain or to call my parents. I can't remember how long I stayed like that.
The next morning I was the first to get under the tree. I wasn't looking for any gifts I was out there to find whether there was any foot prints or anything. Instead of footprints that morning I found the angel put upside down into the snow. It scared the shit out of me. I told my parents about it they said that I was having a nightmare and they gave me loads of presents that year. I completely forgot the whole thing.

Somehow every year the same thing happens that the angel put upside down in the snow. In the year of 2012 I saw the same woman sitting on the tree beside the angel. This time I could figure out some of her features. She had this cold white eyes and the palest complexion I have ever seen. I ran of to my room closed the door and went to sleep. Anyways the same thing happened that year to with the angel. Now I know who does that every year at the night of Christmas it's the woman who sits at the top of the tree.
It Christmas night today of 2016 and this time I know the same things going to happen again. I know the woman will be on the top of the tree and I will find the angel upside down in the snow again.