My room

According to many people, my room's environment is a bit weird. However I don't understand why they feel weird in my room. I think it is quite comfortable. But it is true that many unexplained incident occurred here.

A few days back my cousin and one of her friend came to my house we were discussing some facts about ghosts, sharing true stories etc. It was night then. We left the room after turning off the lights. Sometimes later my cousin's friend came to the room alone. She saw someone lying on my bed. She couldn't see who it was as the room was dark. She left the room and came to us.

She also informed me about the matter as she was a bit surprised to see someone lying on my bed (usually no one uses my bed). I went to check who it was but no one was there. She was sure that it was not my mom because at that time she was working in the kitchen. It was not brother as well. However no one except us was present there. We were quite astonished.

Sometimes later, we were chatting and playing inside the room. Suddenly my cousin's friend saw a weird figure behind me. When I looked back, no one was there. But she was sure about someone's presence. Nothing else happened that night.

A few days later I was walking inside my room and taking preparation to sleep. Suddenly I saw a shadow passing from one side to the other side of my room. Sometimes later I felt that someone sat on my bed. But when I looked back, no one was there.

Such things always happen in the house, specially in my room. However I was never harmed.