;seven

a/n: holy water needed ;)
or not, wateva!
_____________________

The raven haired male just came back from school as he walked upstairs to his room after he greeted his mother. He finally entered his room and threw his school bag on the floor as he jumped on his bed.

"Why does school exist?", the boy said and was so exhausted from school like every time he came back. The younger actually waited the whole day so he can text Taehyung. Maybe he was always rude to Taehyung but Jungkook always thought he is nice and funny.

So he finally took his phone out and already saw a message from Taehyung which contains a video.

"Huh, what's this?", the younger muttered curiously and opened the video to watch it. The younger couldn't believe it. His eyes widened so wide, it looked like his eyes were about to pop out in any seconds. Jungkook already felt the heat coming up to his cheeks as he blushed uncontrollably.

The video was from Taehyung jerking off while he was a moaning mess. His big precum leaking member and abs were seen as he pumped his member with his long fingers which were already wet of his precum.

"Ahh...Jungkook!..hngh..", the older moaned through the video.

The younger gulped and felt like his heart was about to burst as his face burned like fire. Jungkook never thought that Taehyung's voice would be that deep as he already felt something growing in his pants. The boy couldn't help but to unzip his pants and reveal his slight throbbing member and whimper when it hit the cold air.

"Jungkook...Daddy needs you now..", the older groaned through his phone.

The said boy slowly started to pump his member and started to moan as he watched Taehyung doing the same. He thought about how the olders face would look like while he was doing it. Yes, Jungkook knew how he looked like because he stalked his twitter and even has one of his selcas as his homescreen because he thought he was too handsome for his own good.

The younger pumped faster and faster and was a moaning mess as he was blissed with pleasure. He pumped in an animalistic space and was so close.

"Jungkook...AHhH!", cum from the older was seen as it spread out. His abs and hands were covered in white as he panted to catch his breath. This is where the video ended.

"AHhN...Taehyung...AHH!", the younger couldn't take it anymore and trembled as he came on his uniform pants and hands. The younger panted like a mess and tried to catch his breath as well.

When the younger was done catching his breath, he got up to clean himself and change himself into comfy clothes. He took his phone again and you could tell how embarrassed he was of himself doing such a thing because of Taehyung. He finally managed to type on his phone.

goldenkook:
WTF IS WRONG WITH U?!?

____________________
a/n: omg this is the first smut i've ever wrote and i'm so bad at it.

I'm so embarrassed of myself right now!