;thirtythree

taeddy:
hey, how are you feeling?
read 4:12pm

Jungkook read that one message over and over again. He's been staying at home for a week now, no one could bother him anyway since his mother is on a business trip and his father left them a long time ago.

So there he is, laying on the bed with dark eye circles and puffy eyes, looking at the phone screen. He didn't plan on answering either. He just didn't want to do deal with anyone which has the name Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook thought if he would ignore Taehyung, he could move on easier and forget about him. At least that's what the younger is planning to do.

It's better for us both...

Of course the younger was bombarded with messages and calls from Taehyung which he didn't answer. But that one message that he's been reading multiple times got him thinking the most. How he felt was more than miserable, he felt like he's going through a pitch black hallway without finding the light of the exit.

Jungkook just could hope that he's forgetting about Taehyung fast. But he knew that wasn't the case and sighed.

The raven haired boy saw a new message from Taehyung pop up, but this time Jungkook widened his eyes at what he's been reading.

taeddy:
Ok, I've had enough!
read 18:36pm

Jungkook was now scared. What was it that he's had enough of him? Jungkook could feel his body becoming heavy and his breathing unsteady. A tear threatened to roll down his cheek.

No Jungkook! That's what you wanted! That's better for both of us...

Jungkook shook his head, a tear rolling down his cheek. He's been only lying to himself. That's not what he really wanted. That's not the way he wants to live with. That's not the way he wanted to end everything. To be honest, he just wanted to be able to stay by Taehyung's side and love him like no one ever did before. But he knew that's something he could only dream of. The raven haired boy got cut off his thoughts when he saw a new message pop up.

taeddy:
come down
read 18:39pm

Jungkook widened his eyes once again as he gasped.

He couldn't-

Jungkook jumped off his bed as fast as he could, running to his window. The raven haired boy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the familiar figure.

"T-Taehyung?!"

____________________
a/n: heyho the end is nearly at the door