;thirty

"What do you think I'm doing here, Baby boy?"

The raven haired male's eyes couldn't be bigger out of surprise and that he was blushing like crazy wasn't helping. His heart felt like it would explode in a second and he never felt that nervous in his life before. His mind was a complete mess and the younger male couldn't even think right.

How?! And why?!

His thoughts got cut off when the older smirking male held the younger and slight smaller male's chin to lift his head up. So the brunette could look into his eyes.

"Baby, where's the answer?", the older said in a raspy but seductive tone. Which made the younger feel a shiver down his spine.

The younger never thought that Taehyung would be even hotter and that dominant, than he seems to be on the internet. He couldn't deny that Taehyung was obviously beyond handsome and hot, even more in real life. He couldn't also deny that he slightly got turned on, even if it's against his own will.

The older male on the other hand just raised his eyebrow, before sliding his other hand to the younger male's ass, slightly squeezing it.

The younger got cut off in his thoughts by gasping loudly. He actually reacted fast and pushed the older away, stuttering nervously and surprised with his flushed face.

"W-What do you think you're doing?!"

Taehyung just chuckled amused in respond and slightly shook his head. He then looks at the younger with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well, I thought I should pay you a visit"

The brunette male then walks further into the younger male's house, practically inviting himself. But suddenly he stops on his tracks to turn his head to the confused and red flushed Jungkook.

"By the way, you're ass is great, Baby..~", the older male said while sending the younger a wink. Before he turns around and plops himself on the sofa which was nearby in the living room.

Jungkook became even redder by that comment. Before he sighs and tries to get his calm, by walking up to the older male who was making himself comfortable on the sofa. He doesn't even try to think about his first kiss just a minute ago and seats himself on a small sofa in front of Taehyung, trying to get his feelings and mind together.

"So...who gave you my adress?"

"And who said you could just come in?!"

"Why are you even here?"

"A-And why did you just kiss me?!"

The older male felt a little bombarded by the younger male's questions. But understood them in some way because he must be confused. The brunette then purposely leaned his chin on his hand while leaning his elbow on his thigh, pretending to be thinking.

"Hmm, I can't tell you...But is it wrong to visit his Baby boy?"

Jungkook just looked to the side by that comment, to hide the upcoming redness on his face.

"D-Do you think that's fun-"

"Hey, where's your room? Sitting here and talking to you like this is way too formal for me"

The raven haired boy got cut off, only sighing afterwards.

"It's upstairs, come"

The younger male then stood up and motions the older to come with him. Taehyung just smirked mischievously by the younger males cluelessness while getting up and following Jungkook.

The younger male didn't really pay attention, because he just wanted to get answers for his questions, neither did he think twice letting the older into his room.

As they reached Jungkook's room. The younger male entered first, letting Taehyung follow him. He then turned around to the older male.

"This is my-!"

Jungkook got cut off again, but this time it wasn't words which were cutting him off. It was a click sound coming from the door, seeing Taehyung standing there and smirking seductively with one eyebrow raised up.

"Got you...~"

The younger couldn't be more confused and shocked than he was now. He just looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, seeing the older coming up to him while trying to speak up with his now shivery and nervous voice.

"W-What are you doing? And why did you l-lock the door!"

The older male looked satisfied at the younger because he's enjoying Jungkook's nervous- and helplessness. As he finally came up to the younger male, he puts his big hands on the raven haired boy's waist. He intensely looked into the younger's big and innocent eyes ,which were turning him on even more while licking over his own upper lip, before finally whispering with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"You can open the door and kick me out now if you don't like it.."

The older whispers while pushing the younger slowly against the room wall and putting his hand on the younger's ass again, squeezing it a bit more intensely, while his other hand is trapping the younger.

The younger gasped again and flushed into a crimson shade of red by the older's action. But didn't move a limb because to be honest, he really liked it and couldn't deny so he kept being quite, looking into the older's eyes with an unsure but still willing look.

Taehyung knew what that meant and moved forward into the younger's ear, whispering with his deep and raspy voice.

"Good boy..~"

Jungkook felt a shiver down his spine as he felt Taehyung's hot breath hitting his ear while hearing him say this in that kind of tone. Not even a second, and the younger could feel Taehyung's tongue licking his ear. Jungkook couldn't help but letting soft moans coming out from his lips while feeling the lust in him build up.

The older moved to his neck, sucking on it kind of roughly so he could get the perfect hickey out of it. He could only smirk by the younger's more intensive moan.

"It really must be your first time.."

Taehyung then finally moved away from the breathy younger's neck and looked at him with lust and hunger filled eyes.

"But Daddy will change that fast, Baby boy..~"

____________________
a/n: first of all, sorry.

I'm really in stress at the moment and I couldn't bring myself up to write something.

And sorry if that chapter was really shitty!