;fourteen

Taediot💕 is calling you...
accept or decline

Jungkook picked up the phone call. His hands were clearly shaking of nervousness and his face red as a tomato when he realized how he has to call the older male.

"Hello, baby boy?"

The younger male suddenly flinched at the sudden deep voice which was coming from the other line. "Woah...his voice is so deep..WAIT! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!", he thought while becoming redder of the nickname.

"Hey, can you hear me?"

Jungkook finally took a grip of himself and stutters nervously.

"Y-Yes, i can...H-Hey"

Suddenly a deep chuckle was heard from the other line and the younger male just cursed himself for stuttering.

"You really have a cute voice, and i'd like to hear something from that cute voice", said the older male with a teasing but seductive tone.

Jungkook gulped and knew exactly what he meant. He could feel the heat rushing into his face as he slowly spoke up.

"Thanks...D-..Daddy"

Now, Jungkook could hear the older male laughing. The younger could only get more embarrassed than he actually is.

"Yah! Don't laugh you idiot!"

The older male seemed to calm himself down and chuckled amusingly.

"You're seriously adorable, I can't handle it"

The younger male could only blush a slightly deeper shade of red and frowns.

"Shut up!"

Taehyung could only smile because of the younger's behavior. But the fact that he has to do his assignment for college made him disappointed because he already enjoys this conversation.

"Baby, I need to hang up because college is a bitch", the older complained.

Jungkook could only laugh because of the older's situation while he played with his earbuds.

"Stop calling me that already! But guess there's no helping it, Good luck!"

The older only chuckled as he suddenly speaks in a teasing tone.

"Thanks and bye, Baby boy.."

____________________
a/n: guess who's back with a shitty short chap!