;final

"T-Taehyung?!"

The younger internally panicked. He didn't know what to do, neither did he know what he should say. But the only thing he knew is that he has to talk to him.

Jungkook rushed to his wardrobe and pulled his black hoodie quickly on, before he left his room with his grey sweatpants on, running downstairs while nearly tripping. He opened the door as fast as he could.

Why am I being like this..?

Jungkook could, or for his sake should, ignore Taehyung. But something in him said that he has to talk to the older male once again. He didn't know why, but he couldn't take all the ignoring anymore. He had to talk to Taehyung. He had to see him talking. He had to see him smiling. He just had to see Taehyung, even if it's for the last time.

But as the younger male opened the door, he was suddenly pulled into a warm hug. He could feel the older male's arms around his waist, feeling secured by Taehyung.

Jungkook could feel himself blushing while his heartbeat became faster. He just stood there with wide eyes.

"Why did you ignore me, hm? I was so worried...", Taehyung had mumbled in a relieved but honest tone. The older male slowly laid his forehead on the younger male's shoulder, sighing out of relieve. Even he could feel his heartbeat becoming faster.

Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded, blinking a few times with his eyes. And his warm cheeks and increasing heartbeat didn't make it better for the younger to realize what's going on right now. The only thing Jungkook automatically did is to slowly but unsurely wrap his arms around the older male, taking in his warmth.

"I don't know..I was just busy and all..", Jungkook lied. Of course he ignored him for reason.

Taehyung just sighed, knowing that this wasn't the truth. He parted the hug and slowly took the younger male's hand. Teahyung gave Jungkook a small but reassuring smile.

"You come with me..", Taehyung then dragged the younger to his car.

Jungkook on the other hand stared at the older with big and confused eyes, letting Taehyung drag him.

"W-Where are we going?"

Meanwhile Taehyung had opened the car door and looked into the younger's eyes, giving him the most trustworthy and honest boxed shaped smile.

"Trust me, Jungkook", Taehyung had reassured and saw how the younger had stared at him for a while, seeing the unsureness in his eyes.

Jungkook wasn't sure with all that. But that smile Taehyung had given him had blown away all the worries going on inside the younger. Jungkook then nodded slowly and took a seat inside the car, blushing.

The older then closed the car door and got in himself before starting the car and finally driving off.

The ride was a quite yet peaceful one. It wasn't the awkward and uncomfortable silence. It was like the silence connected the two. Hearing each others breath and knowing there was someone right next to him. It made Jungkook feel like they're the only ones in the world.

After about 30 minutes, Taehyung had stopped his car. Jungkook looked at the older, only widening his eyes to see a breathtaking Taehyung in the sunset light with his boxed shaped smile.

"We're here..!", Taehyung exclaimed.

Jungkook just nodded slowly, not knowing what to say.

The both of them got out of the car. Taehyung walked up to Jungkook to slowly hold his hands, not minding Jungkook's little twitch.

"I want to show you something..", Taehyung almost whispered in a soothing tone.

The older male dragged Jungkook to a little hill. There was a bank which was under a cherry blossom tree and no one was there except for the two. The sunset was a clear pink/orange. The view was breathtaking.

As the two of them seated themselves on the bank, the both of them went silent for a moment, enjoying the view. Until Taehyung broke the silence by speaking slowly.

"I always visit this place when I have problems, stress and every negativity possible...This place makes me feel at ease and let's me forget about life...This place is like a new world for me.."

Taehyung then shook his head a little and chuckled.

"Sounds funny, right?"

Meanwhile, Jungkook only admired Taehyung with wide and realizing eyes. His heartbeat probably increased even more and his pink cheeks were visible too. But the fact that Taehyung can also be so pure, that made Jungkook fall even more for the older male. He always knew that Taehyung was special.

Jungkook then softly smiled at Taehyung and shook his head, before speaking in his soft and angelic voice: "No, it's not..". As the younger said that, a question came up into his mind. He then slowly asked Taehyung.

"But why did you bring me here?"

Taehyung looked the younger in the eyes. He admired his, in sunset shiny, doe eyes. Taehyung slowly started to give his happiest but most prettiest boxed shaped smile before saying something what he longed to say.

"I love you, Jungkook..."

The older male held the younger's hand in his bigger ones before continuing.

"I always have...well, since I met you online.."

Jungkook was completely shocked, it's like he's in a dream because all that was so surreal for him. The younger only looked into Taehyung's beautiful face, and the sunset gave his shiny hair the finishing touch.

Suddenly, as if someone pressed a button, Jungkook held Taehyung's face in his hands and kissed him lovingly. A little tear of relieve streamed down Jungkook's cheek. Taehyung returned the kiss with the same feelings the younger had, love.

The both of them parted their kiss and looked into each others eyes. Until Taehyung started to chuckle softly but full of happiness while he wiped off Jungkook's tear.

"Does that mean we're dating?"

Jungkook could only smile unbelievably happy with his bunny tooth and red flushed cheeks while he nodded.

"Yep, we're dating!"

It may be that they know each other through the internet.

It may be that they went through so many misunderstandings and problems.

It may be that they got to know each other in horny ways.

But it doesn't mean that love can't be the result at the end.

The end

____________________
a/n: I'm so sorry guys to make you wait for so long...

But I'm grateful for those who have been waiting for me all this time. I can't be luckier as an author to have you guys support me and understand me.

So I want to give you a big thank you!!
And thank you so much for reading my real first completed story!!

See ya!