;twentytwo

Jungkook felt like he's in trouble. He internally panicked knowing that he was blushing like crazy, because he didn't knew how to sext. So he searched on google to find something that could help him as he could only struggle and be embarrassed of himself for sexting a random guy on the internet.

"I-It's just the internet, I won't meet him a-anyway!"

taeddy:
ok, ur playing my baby bunny boy hybrid while im ur sexy rich ceo daddy from a successful company
taeddy:
k? ;)
                                                      goldenkook:
                                                                     ok...
taeddy:
i start
taeddy:
comes home from a long workday with several business meetings, knowing to find my baby bunny in the mansion, opens the door to only lock it behind him. "Hey baby, where are you?..Daddy needs some release...~"
                                                   goldenkook:
                        sits on a couch while waiting
                         for my daddy to come back,
only to find you finally enter
the door. "I'm here..!"
taeddy:
smirks while eyeing u on the couch and walks towards you, only to rub ur bunny ears up and down and slowly bite it. "Did you miss me?..~"
                                                   goldenkook:
                      starts to moan while nodding
my head. "Y-Yes...I did,
D-Daddy.."
taeddy:
smirks even more when u start moaning and notices that im even hornier, grabs the hem of ur shirt and takes it off, caressed your whole nacked upper body. "Hope you don't mind, Baby bunny..~"
goldenkook:
shakes his head and moans even
more. looks at you lustfully.
taeddy:
starts to unzip your pants and takes the hem of ur pants and boxers only to take both in one try off. shakes his head and smirks even more while licking my upper lip. "My baby bunny is already hard, huh?" .touches ur member and rubs the tip teasingly, bends down to whisper into ur bunny ear. "You really did miss me..~"

The younger male felt his pants tightening and already blushed a crimson shade of red. The only thing he could do is to slide his pants and boxers slightly down, shivering and twitching when his hard member hit the cold air, when he started to pump his member and rubs his tip while doing so. Moans and heavy breaths escaped his from his pinky lips. "AhHH...HaH!"

He typed with shaky hands into the keyboard.

                                            goldenkook:
                looks bashfully to the side and
                 moans louder. "D-Daddy...take
your c-clothes off too..."
taeddy:
takes my suit jacket off and unbuttons my shirt to take it off too, groans. "You're really needy.." .unzips my pants and slides it with the boxer down to free my hard member, kicks my pants and boxers slightly away and orders. "On your hands and knees, Baby bunny.."
                                                  goldenkook:
                   gets even harder by the view
                    in front of me and obeys by
getting on hands and knees.
taeddy:
grabs both of your butt cheeks and slaps one of it while getting on the couch, rubs ur hole with two fingers and slides both fingers inside of u. scissors u teasingly and slowly.
                                                  goldenkook:
                long moans escapes my lips and
                 shivers in pleasure. "D-..Daddy...
                 hurry up and p-put it in...~"
taeddy:
"What a needy naughty bunny you are.." .smirks because of your behavior and pulls his fingers out of ur hole, only to ram my hard member inside of u, thrust harsh into u while massaging ur bunny tail, groans. "B-Baby, you're so tight..!"
                                                goldenkook:
              is a moaning mess and drowns
             in pleasure. "F-Faster..!"
taeddy:
thrust harder and faster into you, groans again. "As you wish...Baby bunny..!"
                                               goldenkook:
                           moans even louder and
                            is really close.
                           "Daddy...I-I'm close..!"
taeddy:
is also close and thrust even faster inside
of u, groans in pleasure. "M-Me too, Baby..!" .thrust slower but harder now, cums inside of you.
                                               goldenkook:
               pants and moans really heavy
before i'm cuming right after u and
releases a long moan.

Jungkook on the other hand was also a moaning, shivering and sweating mess as he was really close. He pumped in an animalistic space as he finally released his white sticky cum with a long loud moan. "AHhHH..~"

taeddy:
slowly pulls my member out of your sore hole and turns ur body around to face u, connects your lips with mine and whispers while caressing ur bunny ears. "You did good, Baby bunny..~"
taeddy:
was it your first time sexting?
                                                    goldenkook:
                                                                   yes...
taeddy:
u were really good tho
taeddy:
now tell me
taeddy:
did u touch urself?~
                                                  goldenkook:
                                                                  . . .
                                                  goldenkook:
                                                               yes...
taeddy:
good boy~

____________________
a/n: !!please read!!
uhm well, first of all, i hope you liked it because it's also my first time writing a sexting and english is not my first language.

second, i was planning to do a vkook hybrid story for so long, of course jungkook being the bunny hybrid and teahyung being a successful ceo of a big company.

so what do u guys think, should i write the book?
please comment ur opinion if u want to! :)