When Lilies Bloom

Maybe my words won't be able to sum him up . But in my labyrinth memories , time spent with him is a bullet stuck in a tree . It will never rot away nor dissolve in its veins . It'll grow into a foliage of defiance to remind me of his presence as an impeccable truth .

And even though the mind might forget , I know it'll all be safe in the heart . And all I can wish for is to go back to the start . Just so I could savour that moment again , when I first layed eyes on him and little did I know that he was the hurricane and I was the tree .

Bending beneath the weight of his wind , he touches my hair and I bloom between his fingers , just like a flower , unexpectedly and without law . His hands have tenderness that knows how fragile my toughness is , for I'm cold as ice , but in the right hands I melt . And so in his I did .

And I knew that when summertime ends , we won't part as friends . We have sinned in the night and things were promised in blood under the moonlight . So I close my eyes and breathe him in . Breathe in his scent and my heart makes a violent double thud in my chest . And for a moment , I think I have died . But then he kisses me and I've never felt more alive . At his lips' touch I blossom for him like a lily in the summer breeze .