Confessions Of An Asshole

Confession (1)

You wouldn't stop calling me while I was on the phone with another . And when you asked , I told you I was asleep .

Confession (2)

When you call me to say that you miss me , I sincerly can't tell which one I'm talking to . There are only so many names I could remember .

Confession (3)

I know that even if I hurt you and ignore your calls you'd always come back like a lost puppy .

Confession (4)

When I left you at the coffee shop that day saying that I was sorry but I had to go , know that my apologies weren't sincere . I damned you so many times in my mind that day . Because of you , I missed my date with her .

Confession (5)

When we were fighting the other day , I bet my friend that you would call crying for me to take you back and that I would make you beg for it . And when you called , I put you on speaker .

Confession (6)

It was all lies my darling . All I wanted was to get into your panties and prove to you that you're no different from all the girls I've known .

Confession (7)

I can forget you and move on the minute I meet another girl . Even if we've just broken up .

Confession (8)

When you don't hear from me , know that I'm busy with another .

Confession (9)

After we broke up , I saw you with another and I didn't remember the time we spent together or the fake promises I made you . Instead , I was curious how far did you let him go . Hopefully , not farther than I had been . If that's even possible.

Confession (10)

When I was done with you , your phone number , your pictures , your texts , your deepest secrets ... I shared them all with everyone I knew . And even with those I didn't know .