Perv! Sanji X Not Caring! Reader

Her heart fluttered as she watched the cook swoon over navigator-chan and Nico-chan with large hearts in his eyes.
"Nami-chawwwnn! Robin-Swaaann!" The love cooks irritating voice echoed throughout the ship.

"Shut it, Ero-cook!" Two people on sunny yelled at perverted cook.

"(Y/N)-shwaaannnnn! What did that Marimo pay you, to call your love such a name?" Sanji asked in a spinning love tornado towards the beautiful (H/C) hair (Y/N).

"Nothing, Marimo-kun is still in debt to Navigator-chan." The (E/C) eyed girl yelled loud so both Nami and Zoro could hear.

A faint 'Oi' and 'Damn right' could be heard in the gentle sea breeze.

"So that is what you think of me. Just a perverted cook. Well (Y/N) what do you think of me now?" Sanji questioned, stealing a kiss from the young lady.

"Still a perv." The (S/C) woman calmly told him a smile cracking on her lips.

"Although, I did enjoy what you just did," She continued.

"Good. I think I might stick with one woman from now own." The love cook whispered in her ear as he stole yet another kiss (which earned them a:
Luffy, Chopper and Usopp: Gross I'm gonna be sick
Nami and Robin: Awww how cute! And we finally get rid of that god damn perv
Brook: I still want to see (Y/N)s panties
Franky: *not paying attention*
Zoro: Gross, Ero-cook get a room!)

Sanji: "NAMMIII-CHWWAAANN!"
"ROBIN-SWAAANNN!"
Y/N:*smack*
"SANJI!"
Zoro:"Called it"
Y/N and Sanji "SHUT IT MARIMO"

Worst idea every... I will re write this later and read it but I'm releasing this straight after writing it so... I know it rubbish but... I had no idea.

Fire: OK. IM FIRE IM THE AUTHOR... and this was sh****.

Law: I know how not to make it so cr*p ... Do a Law X reader!

Kidd: No, fire, do a Kidd X reader ya know you wanna... *wiggles not existent eyebrows*

Fire: No I will not I'm gonna start from the and get to the handsome.

Sanji: HEY!

Cody: HEY!!

Fire: Although I do love Cody...

Cody: Thanks waitress-chan

Sanji: *grows mushrooms like tamaki*

~Fire-Heat-Heart
Ouuuutttt