Reader X Akainu part 1

My mind some how wondered to the man I hate yet loved at the same time, Akainu.
To say he was magna he sure was cold hearted.

My names Y/N and Im a pirate with a bounty higher then what Fire fists was 2 years ago. Now youre probably wondering why I would love the devil himself. I grew up with him. He made me laugh and he saved me from myself after everyone I had ever loved disappered from my world. I grew up only loving one thing, Akainu.
Things took a turn for the worst when, again, everything I knew was burned to ashes, it was like a volcano had erupted. For a long time everyone believed it was the pirates but no it was the traitor's of their own kind, Marines.
My love had joined the Marines because he wished to see each and every pirate dead, including me. For a long time Akainu's passion for killing me faded and he forgot about me. Which would help explain why Im here.

Unable to breath I was being dragged off to Impel Down and had been told he would be coming to visit me. Okay, lets see how this one plays out, old friend.

Holy shit its a wild author who only appears at 1: 2am and 3: when Kidd and Law are 'sleeping'. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I hate tomorrow it's Monday which means I'll cry other people telling me to fuck off during P.E. tomorrow...

I'm sorry I can't remember who wanted this request doing....

Okay thats my POV. Now look at the time in the corner. Night. And Law try to sleep. My tabs almost dead as well 😭😭😭.