Shanks X reader

You walked up to the bar, greeted by the strong stench of alcohol, rowdy pirates and the very drunk red head pirate.

"Helkoww! (Y/N)-SHAAANNN!" The (H/C) haired beauty was shouted at by non other than the red head, Shanks.

"Hello again, Shanks." The heartstealer whispered in her Captains ear, turning him the color of his hair.

"Well, gorgeous, what ya doing later?" The obviously drunk and confused man asked the (H/C) haired lady

"Shanks, still me here." (Y/N) voice dragged, a hand on her hip staring at her captain who just so happened to be sitting at a bar and not with his crew.

"The offer still stands, (Y/N)" He drunkly mumbled pulling her closer to his well built chest.

"What offer?" (Y/N)s (E/C) orbs wondered down somewhere they shouldn't have.

"I think you know," Using his one arm he threw the (S/C) girl on his shoulder.

"Bye, boys I'm gonna go have some fu**ing fun." The drunk red head told his drunk and hardly conscious crew, ignoring the protests about how he would regret everything in the morning from the adorable girl he wanted as his.

"The only thing I'll regret is all the damn sake and beer I've had."

Not the best but oooohh well...

Kidd: ONE OF ME

Law: NO ME

Fire: Ladies, Ladies don't go pulling each others extensions out just yet.
Shanks: yeah not just yet me and (Y/N) have something to finish.

Law and Kidd: *doors slam again*

Fire: I'm gonna need to buy some slow shutting door, I only yet paid in author money per read is 1 nonnote every vote is 3 nonnotes.
Doors cost like 300 nonnotes.

#HelpFireBuySomeNewSlowShuttingDoorsForLawAndKidd.

~Fire-Heat-Heart Ouuutt

*Sponge bob square pants tune*
Usopp long nose. USSSOOOPPPP LLLOOONNGGG NOOSSEE