Luffy X Reader

"Y/N!!!" The Strawhatted captain shouted looking for the h/c girl. No reply.
By now Luffy was worried, he knew that today was the day everyone Y/N knew had died in front of her own innocent e/c eyes.

Crying, the boy could her the gentle sob of the girl he had always had a passion for, like meat.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Luffy gingerly questioned opening the one of the unused walk in wardrobes.

"Luffy, I er- mm," She started in a hushed voice.

He sat down next to the gorgeous girl and brought her closer to his chest.

"Y/N, I think somethings wrong with me. Everytime I'm near you my heart beat quickens and my face turns scarlet." The little idiot told the s/c girl as her eyes widened she moved closer to Luffys face.

"I believe youre talking about love luffy. I always feel the same around you." Y/N had quickly forgotten about her long sobs and lonely nights as she listened to the heart beat of the boy she had fallen for.

"I love you, Future pirate king." Y/n told him looking straight into his chocolate eyes.

"And I love you, Future pirate Queen." The two then leaned in and put their lips on each others.

"Y/N-SSHHHAAAWWWWNNNN!" Sanji bellowed ruining the moment as Luffy shouted out "MEAT!" and ran off, at first Luffy forgot about YN but quickly came back and put her on his back.

"Sanji! Me and Y/N-chan kissed! I want me-" *BANG*

"How dare you do that to precious Y/N-chan!!"

And that's how the day went on, Luffy being scolded about kissing the woman he would one day call his wife.

Well I think it was cute.

Kidd: What's with the door!? It won't f***in slam shut!

Fire: oh yeah, I got rich due to LeilaDAsce giving me a sh** load of money! You guys should check out her boo-

Law: Is that a Law X reader book on her page?

Fire: Yes. And its a very good book but the ending-

Everyone: DONT RUIN IT!

*Everyone tries to slam shut a slow shutting door*

Yes I bought everyone a door and now I'm back down to like 200 nonnotes.

Anyway do check out LeilaDAsce because she is a fantastic writer (and she like my best friend)!

I have entered the wattys2016!

Kid: No one cares

Law: Sure they do! Fire don't get too down!

*Tries slamming the doors both just rip them of the hinges*

~Fire-Heat-Heart Ouuuuucchhh I mean Ouuuttt