Ace X reader plus announcement

Does she mind?

Last time I saw her was so long ago. I mean I know she's married and all but it's been 2 years. I'm sure she's off enjoying herself with another man somewhere.

Does she mind?

Standing, I made out with this woman I had just met at the local bar on Honey Hannah Island in the town of Littleroot. In all truth all I ever think about I her, I imagine every woman I kiss to have her smooth silky voice and gorgeous but rough body.

SMASH

Everyone in the bar turned. A cute girl with hair covering her face had just dropped some glasses. I froze up when I saw her. It was my brother's wife, the one who wished she had have married me.

"Ace." She incoherently mumbled. The last time I saw her was at her wedding, the last time I touched her was when she asked to run away.
The last time I saw her, she worked in a bar and dashed out of the building never to be seen again.

Fire: Yeah I know you all come for these!

Ace: Wait, I slept with my brother's wife!

Fire: Yeahhhh....

Kidd: *pushes Ace out the room*

Fire: KIDD BEHAVE

Interigation Room

Law: So... Fire-ya, we heard you got your finals results back.

Kidd: *whispers* Stupid Law I was meant to say that...

Fire: I can barely afford doors and kitchen flooring, how did we get an interigation Room?!

*Normal room*

Law: Well since we got 100 followers are budgets been upped.

Fire: We got 100!?

Kidd: We tried waking you up but it didn't work.

Fire: This causes for a celebration! But not here! How about in our new book, where we have a Disco Room plus food and drink?

Law: What new book Fire-ya? I mean you barely keep up with the two you have!

Fire: Well I think this book is gonna be good! Mainly because it's you twos own show!

Kidd and Law: WE GET OUR OWN SHOW!?/ Yay...

Yes! I know a new book! With basically these weird author notes!!! Don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds! Who knows if it becomes popular we might have guests and crossovers...

With this book gone (for now) there comes along another.

See ya there

~Fire-Heat-Heart Out for one of the last times. *Salute*