overprotective! Doflamingo X Pis*ed off! reader

My first request! This was requested by ReinaSolo... Sorry if you don't like it I will always re write it if ya don't! I'm soooooo sooorrry its really bad! I will do another one in a month or so when the holidays are over.
|||||||||||•||||||||||•••••••••|||||||

"Yyyyyy////Nnnnnn!!!" Doflamingo shouted, looking for the small girl.

"No. No. No. Noooooo!" Was all that could be heard as Doffy dragged the annoyed woman away.

"Y/N! Why were you in the kitchen! A small thing like yourself could get deadly hurt." The giant bird squawked at the h/c lady.

"IM NOT SHORT YOU FLIPPING FLAMINGO PINK A**ED BIRD!!!" The tantrum of the gorgeous woman had only just began.

"ARG-" The dreadful noise had stopped.

"Oh dear oh dear what would your father say if he saw you acting like this in front of your lover."

'HE'D DESPISE YOU! YOU BITCH!'

"Hmm... You're right he would think your mad. Now how about we go and make you father a grandfather."

Knowing she had no say, the Queen was thrown over her Kings shoulder.

'One day Father someone will stop this mad man and free you and Violet, that will be the same day I will see

THE FUTURE PIRATE KING'

Law: I have to agree with Eustass-ya. This is shit.

Kidd: Fire this is the worst you've ever written...

Fire: LawXKidd LawXKidd LawXKidd. Am I right LeilaDAsce!?

Law and Kidd: Fuck this! *Walk out of the building where no door can be found.*