Party Hats and Hard Ons

A/N I'm just going to warn you now, 🍋LEMON🍋
Ive never written lemons before, so I'm sorry if it's crap. On with the chapter!

~Mark's POV~

I woke up and groaned. Another boring day. What can I do to mix things up? Oh, how about a party! I'll invite Bob, Wade, and Felix over to meet Jack! Yea!
I was almost ready to get up when I heard a moan from Jack. His tail was wrapped around my leg, dangerously close to my.... well, yea know. His tail went a little higher and brushed up against my boxers. I sucked(Jack's member XD) in a shaky breath. His tail flicked lightly, sending me through the roof in pleasure. I gasped as I felt his tail begin to slide up my boxers and touch my member. I arched my back as Jack let out another quiet moan. His tail wrapped around the head and squeezed. I moaned a little louder and I thought I saw Jack smirk at my actions.
If he wants to tease me, I'll tease back~
"J-jack! *moan* Punish me! P-please!"
And with those words I saw him blush and get a 'not-so-little' problem.
I sneaked my hand closer and closer to the hem of his boxers. He started to move his tail teasingly over my slit. I moaned out in pure pleasure. In one movement, I pulled his boxers down past his member and grabbed it.
His breaths came out in short pants. I slowly started to pump him. We both started to increase our speeds until we were moaning messes. Just as I was about to cum, Jack pulled his tail away. I whined at the loss of contact and looked over at Jack.
" Why'd you stop?"
"Because we're just getting started."
And with that I jumped up and straddled his lap.
"Jack, I love you."
"I love you, too"
I smashed our lips together and started a heated make out session. I started to make my way down his jawline and neck, leaving love bites sometimes. He started to thrust up into my hips, making our members touch. I groaned softly as I made my way down his chest. I licked around his v-line, teasing him slightly. "M- mark. Please go farther down."
I happily went down a little farther. I started to palm him through his boxers. He arched his back and I took the opportunity to take off his boxers. His member slapped against his stomach. "Jack, are you OK with this? With me?"
He nodded his head.
" Just... go gentle Mark." I started at the base and licked up his member. His moans went straight to my boxers. I put the head in my mouth and slowly took the rest in. I started bobbing my head repeatedly. His moans became louder and louder with each lick. I flicked my tongue around the head until I licked his slit. He practically was screaming my name. I licked his slit over and over until he released in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked up at Jack. He sat up and crawled over to me, flipping me onto my back. He went on top of me and came closer to my ear. "Do you have any toys we could play with~"
I smirked and went to get my favorite ones.
I came back to see Jack already hard again.
"Lay on your back. You will do exactly what I say or you'll be punished. Got it?"
He nodded and I handcuffed his arms to the bed.
I put a cockring on him, as well as pulling out a vibrator and leather straps. I strapped his legs up so he couldn't move them. I prepped him and put the vibrator inside of him. He moaned and thrusted his hips. I turned it on medium, searching for the spot that would drive him crazy. Suddenly, Jack screamed my name. I chuckled. Found it.
I left the vibrator there and sat back to watch. Jack was using his tail to move the vibrator in and out of himself.

Welp, this is gonna be fun~

One thing led to another and now they were both finished. "I love you, Jack."
"I love you too, Mark"

I'm sorry, but lemons are hard to write and I don't know how gay smex works. I'll eventually figure it out, but for now, this will do. Buh-Bye!