Someone loves you - Part 2 (Yoonseok)

prompt: continuation of last fic, yoongi's pov

warning: character death 

Yoongi's POV

I watched Hoseok, sadness filling my heart. Our boss was yelling at him again. Hoseok never looked hurt though, he just nodded his head in acceptance, than sat at his desk.

Today I decided to walk over to him.

"Hi. I'm Min Yoongi. Um, you're Hoseok, right?" I greeted, just now noticing his beautiful features.

He looked at me and nodded, seemingly apathetic. He was so beautiful though. His black hair was tidy and had a certain glow to it. His wide eyes showed a person who's smile could light up someone's day. But his bags and frown indicated that he hasn't so much as been happy in a long time.

I was about to say something else but he abruptly stood up and left the building.

As I was walking home, I noticed Hoseok standing on the ledge of the bridge. His mouth was moving, but no one was around for him to be speaking to. So I decided to approach him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"What's your name?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Jung Hoseok," he said.

"Hoseok, is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

He didn't respond, but I stood with him for thirty minutes, because I was sure I saw a faint smile upon his face, and that warmed my heart.

— — — —

Today Hoseok came into work, even though I knew he'd been fired. He got yelled at and I felt so bad for him.

Hoseok was on the bridge again. So I approached him again. We didn't say anything for a while, but I spoke up.

"The boss promoted me today."

"My boss said he fired me yesterday. Then he said I was schizophrenic or something. He yelled at me. I think he's right," he told me.

"Don't listen to him," I advised.

"Me too."

— — — —

I had a day off today, and I felt like I should go to the bridge to find Hoseok. He was there, again.

"How are you Hoseok?" I asked and smiled at him.

"Overdose... insane... voices...," he mumbled.

"Hoseok? What's going on? What do you mean?" I questioned, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"What about you?"