Gift Giver (Jihope)

J-Hope birthday special

prompt: Jimin gives Hoseok extra birthday gifts

warning: none

   The V Live broadcast was done with, and all the members rubbed their full stomachs in satisfaction

   The V Live broadcast was done with, and all the members rubbed their full stomachs in satisfaction. Birthdays meals were truly the best.

As they were going back to their rooms, Jimin grabbed Hoseok's arm and pulled him aside, into an empty corridor.

"Hyung, I have a gift for you," Jimin smiled and pulled his duffle bag off his shoulder.

Hoseok grinned back, "You already got me a gift, Jiminie."

"Yeah, but," Jimin pulled out a box that was wrapped in a metallic silver wrapping paper and tied with a thin black ribbon, "This one is more... meaningful."

Hoseok nodded and eagerly accepted the box, tearing the neat wrapping off and yanking the cardboard box open. There were all kinds of little things in there. Hoseok's favorite snacks, Disney-themed socks, skin care products, and an American hip hop CD. There was also a cute birthday card that when opened, had little cupcakes with faces singing happy birthday.

"Awe, thank you Jiminie!" Hoseok set the box on the ground and smothered the younger in a tight hug, "I love it!"

Jimin took a deep breath when his hyung let him go, "Th-That's not the whole gift," he stated.

"It's already so great, what else could you possibly have gotten?" Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin took another few deep breaths before leaning in, planting his lips on the taller's. He pulled away after about two seconds, his face a bright shade of red.

Hoseok's eyes were wide, and his parted mouth slowly turned into a giant grin, "Jimin, I almost forgot how good you were at giving gifts. That was perfect."

Jimin couldn't help but be relieved, his plan could've either ruined his life or improved it. Luckily, it was the latter, because Hoseok's mouth was all over Jimin's face. It's a good thing it was dark, because explaining their red faces and swollen lips to the other members would've been pretty difficult.

________________

A/N this is my late birthday fic for Hobi ^^' I meant to post it a whole ago but didn't. Hope you enjoyed it!