Partners in Crime (Namjin)

prompt: in which namjoon and seokjin love to murder, love to be feared, and love to be hated. they're just a little insane.

warning: violence, major character death, mentions of Hell

   Seokjin smiled as he gazed at the mangled, bloody body on the ground. His bat was dirtied with the red substance, but he liked it, despite his usual cleanliness.

"I think I hear the sirens, sweetheart," Namjoon placed his hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Seokjin turned around and saw the other dead body. The woman's throat was slit and her torn clothes were splattered with more blood. The neighbors had most likely heard the yelling and called the cops.

"Let's go hide then! I told you I'll haunt that officer that shot you 'til he retires," Seokjin slung his bat over his shoulder, skipping out of the messy house, Namjoon behind him.

Once outside, they ran quickly to the other side of the street, hiding in the bushes. Soon enough, the police cars drove up, surrounding the house where the crime had occurred.

"Got the grenade, babe?" Seokjin held out his hand, then feeling the round explosive being placed in it. Pulling out the pin with his teeth, he tossed it to the car where that specific cop had gotten out of.

"One... two... now," Namjoon chuckled.

The loud explosion of the car and smell of burnt flesh and hot metal flooded into their noses.

"Over there!" One cop shrieked, followed by loud footsteps charging over.

Jumping out of the bush, the couple dashed down the street, adrenaline pumping through their veins as gunshots flew everywhere, directed at them. The chase was always the most exhilarating.

"Argh!" Seokjin whimpered. Namjoon saw the splotch of blood on his shoulder where the bullet had penetrated them.

"Jin!"

"I'm fine, Joonie, feels amazing," he smirked, licking his lips.

"Masochist," Namjoon uttered, "I'm getting revenge," with that statement, he fell to his knees, raising his hand in the air, Seokjin following his lead.

"Don't move! Stay down!" The cops ordered.

Namjoon winked at his lover as one cop came to confiscate his weapons. The first thing the cop had grabbed was the axe suspended on Namjoon's shoulder. Perfect.

With a swift movement, Namjoon ripped the axe from the cop's grip and sliced his arm clean off. When his screams of agony became irritating, the head of the cop suddenly fell to the ground, the blood like a fountain as it spilled out of him.

It was silence. The death had happened so quick.

"FIRE!"

The two were bombarded with bullets, falling to the ground, Seokjin on top of his boyfriend.

Still barely alive, Namjoon tugged Seokjin closer to his chest, "See you in hell, Princess."

"Look forward to it," Seokjin was just able to respond as they fell into a uncomfortable, fiery darkness.

Like partners in crime, only death will do them part. But no way Satan would let this Hellish couple be separated.

__________________________

A/N sorry this awful, I just wanted to publish it. I was listening to Night ore version of Partners in Crime by Set it Off when writing. Eh, enjoy I guess