Movie Star- HES

"Feels good to be home," Harry states as he locks the front door of the home you share. Unlacing his boots and gently placing them by the door, he joins you in the kitchen.

Still dressed in a fitted emerald green dress and gold heels, you take a carton of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer and hold up two spoons, "you're not kidding. All this promo, I'm tired."

Harry smiles, the dimples in his cheeks evident. Though his eyes shine brightly, you can tell he's exhausted. Loosening his tie, he joins you at the counter and the two of you eat the ice cream from the carton like children. It's a simple tasks that reminds you that you two are a real couple, and not one for social media and public functions.

"I'm proud of you," you begin, "I mean it. Three years ago, when I met you, the only thing you were passionate about as your music. And now look at you: traveling around the world to a promote a movie that you have an actual roll in. A Christopher Nolan movie at that. So proud."

And it's true. Ever since Harry landed his roll in Dunkirk, he's begun to take his acting more seriously; he's cut his beautiful, brown curls (which you loved, but you're totally turned on by this new look), he's gotten more fit and he's just been so happy. While music will always be his first love (next to you of course), he's starting to look at acting as a second career and is hoping that with the release of this movie, more opportunities will follow.
Taking one last spoon of ice cream, you place it back in the freezer and toss your spoon in the sink. Harry, hands on hips, is staring at you. As his eyes take you in, he smirks, leading you to question him, "yes?"

"C'mere, love" he gestures with one finger for you to walk over to him.

Always one to oblige his requests, you walk over to him and wrap your arms around his waist. In an instant, Harry's head levels with yours, and he swipes at your bottom lip with his tongue.

"Had some ice cream on your lips."

"I'm not complaining."

Dipping his head once more, he quickly pecks you on the lips before grabbing you by the hand and pulling you toward the stairs.

In the bedroom, Harry unbuttons his shirt and undoes his pants, taking off both and leaving him clad in nothing but his gray boxer briefs. You follow suit, kicking off your heals and lifting your dress up and over your head. You're left in a beige-lace bra and underwear set. Using your pointer finger to play with the delegate gold chain that's resting above your cleavage, you maintain lust-filled eye contact with Harry. You smirk when you see his member begin to grow.
Harry walks toward you, and placing a hand on your lower back, he pushes you gently onto the bed. Kneeling between your legs, he dips his head down and places soft, sensual kisses on your lips, and the gently traces your jaw lines. As he reaches your neck, he nips and sucks at the skin, causes low moans to escape. As he continues to suck, his long fingers play with the hem of your panties, pushing them aside and gently rubbing your slit. Now moist, Harry slips his fingers into you.

He continues to pump as his mouth makes his way toward your breasts. He takes an erect nipple into his mouth, gently nibbling before he starts to suck. He uses his free hand to gently knead your other nipple, causing the fire in the pit of your stomach to grow.
Bucking your hips, you can fill his dick press against your groin, "let me," you breath out. Harry knows what you mean by this, and removes his fingers from your sex and lays back on the bed. Sticking his fingers in your mouth, he groans at the satisfaction of watching you taste yourself. You kiss him, repeating the mouth train that he explored on your only moments earlier. When you get to his lower region, you stop and look up at him. His eyes are closed, his mouth parted.

Cupping his balls in your hand, you place your lips on the head of his dick and slightly suck, using your tongue to swipe across the tip, tasting his precum. Little by little, you go deeper as you hollow out your cheeks. As you suck, you use your hands to quickly work up and down his shaft. Harry's hands are tangled in your hair as he pushes your head down further and further.

"Fuck, damnit," he yells out. "I wanna feel you, YN."

Flipping you over, Harry spreads your legs apart. Quickly swiping his tongue across the opening of your sex, he repositions himself before sliding into you. With one hand keeping him steady and balanced, Harry uses the other hand to massage your breasts, giving both the equal attention they deserve.
The two of you move in rhythm with each other. With each thrust you feel yourself come undone. Harry starts to twitch, and all at once the two of you come down off of your high. With one final thrust, Harry collapses on top of you; two bodies stuck together by sweat, bound by something more.
Rolling over, he pulls you into him and nuzzles his mouth into the crook of your neck.

"Like I said, feels good to be home."