HES - Tastes like Chocolate

Harry.

"You look lovely." Harry smiled as he pushed in your chair. You were on your third date with the British charmer. He sat across from you, smiling as he unfolded the napkin and placed it on his lap. The first thing you noticed were how prominent his dimples were, the curls that rested just short of his eyes. He was handsome and you got a sudden urge jump across the table and straddle him. You told yourself to calm down, it was only the third date. But, the more you looked at him, the more you wanted him. He was fueling a fire deep within your soul.

When you finally reached the dessert portion of your date, you couldn't help but seductively play with the chocolate covered strawberries Harry had ordered for the both of you to share. Bringing up one of the plump strawberries covered in chocolate to your lips, you ran it across your bottom lip before slowly biting into it, all while staring into Harry's eyes. He stared at you, taking his bottom lip in between. You watched as he stood up, the front of his pants a bit tighter than they were when you arrived at the restaurant. He didn't even have to say anything, you just knew that he wanted to leave.

"You're such a f u c king tease." He growled into your ear as he closed the door behind the two of you and pressed you against it. You were no match for his tall, lean frame and you felt yourself get excited. My how dominant he was acting.

"I'm gonna punish you."

You smirked, totally ready to take whatever punishment it was that Harry was about to lash out. He hiked up the hem of your dress, sliding your lace panties to the side and teasing your sex with two fingers. 

"Just.. Please Harry.."

"Patience, love. Patience." He smirked as he rubbed his thumb over your c l it, reigniting the fire that had sparked during dinner. He shoved two fingers into your sex, pumping slowly as you lifted a leg and wrapped it around his waist. 

He pressed his lips to your collar bone, gently grazing with his teeth before moving his mouth up your neck, along your jawline and eventually your lips. He kissed you hungrily, sliding his tongue as far into your mouth as he could. You moaned into it, your hands finding your way to the belt buckle of Harry's pants. 

His d i c k was nice and hard. You dropped to your knees, Harry putting the two fingers that were inside of you seconds earlier in your mouth, ordering you to suck. You did as you were told before taking his co c k out of his boxers and flicking the head with your tongue. Harry hissed in pleasure as you took his entire member into your mouth as deeply as you could. 

Harry slammed into you, cursing and muttering under his breath the deeper you sucked on his member. Moving your mouth down the underside of his shaft, you gently licked and nibbled on his balls causing him to shake a bit. 

You stood up and pushed Harry down onto his couch, stripping off your dress causing his eyes to grow wide with sexual desire. 

He quickly pushed off his pants and boxers as you ripped off his shirt, not caring about the buttons flying off of his, God knows how expensive, dress shirt. 

Licking your lips, you dipped your head down and kissed his plump lips before straddling his co c k with your moist sex. 

"F u c k. You're so wet for me." He cried out, "so f u c king wet."

You smirked, increasing your speed as you rocked back and forth, arms tightly slung around his neck. He grabbed a hold of your breasts, bringing one nip ple up to your mouth and gently sucking while kneading the other nip ple between his fingers. God, you wish you had done this sooner. 

Harry flipped you from his waist onto the couch, where he continued to thrust himself in and out of you. Continuously, he hit your g-spot over and over again, causing you to come around his hard member. 

"S hit, I'm gonna come." He said, pulling out of you and kneeling over your mouth. He jerked himself a bit, getting as close to your mouth as he could, "open for me." He demanded and as soon as you opened your mouth you felt the warm, white liquid fill your mouth. You swallowed all of Harry, a smile playing on your lips the entire time. 

"You're so dirty." He muttered before helping you up and making his way toward the bathroom.