Ready for Mr.Tomlinson

"Louis, your mom looked stunning tonight." I say as I shut the apartment door behind me. "What a beautiful wedding."

Louis just nods in agreement while staring at me. He's biting his lip and it's so fu cking sexy. His suit is fitted nicely on his frame; the blue material snug in all the right places if you get what I mean. His hair is the longest it's ever been and it's taking all I have not to run into his arms and tug at his hair.

"What are you staring at?" I ask slyly as I unfasten my necklace and place it in my jewelry box. He doesn't say anything, instead he strolls over to me and places a hand on each of my shoulders. Next, his dips his head and gently kisses the crook of my neck. Shiiiiiiit. He knows what this does to me.

I turn my face, making it a mission to connect our lips. Louis hungrily joins me on the mission as he picks me up. He unzips my dress, our lips only separating as he lifts the dress up and over my head. My fingers fumble quickly to unbutton his pants and he works the buttons on his shirt. He quickly strips of the shirt and jacket while stepping out of his pants. The both of is back away and take in the sight of each other, both clad in whatever we had underneath our formal attire. For me, it's nothing but a scandalous red, lace thong- which just so happens to be Louis' favorite.

"Fu ck you are so sexy..." Louis says, hurrying over to me and kissing me like it would be the last time out lips touched. He picks up up and I don't even have time to wrap my legs around his waist before he places me on the kitchen table.

"Take your da mn boxers off, Tomlinson!" I pant and Louis' hands find the hem of his boxers and he hurriedly pulls them down.

"Condom or...? Fu ck it. I wanna feel you without it in anyway."

Fine by me.

Louis pushes his hard co ck into my already wet sex. Slowly, he thrust in and out of me, as if he's savoring every inch of me. It feels so damn good, and I snake my arms around him, clawing at his back so hard out of satisfaction that I'm sure it'll bleed.

"Lou?" I ask as his thrust become quicker, and harder, and so much more satisfying.

"Yeah?" He pants.

"I wanna taste you. I wanna know what I taste like on you."

"Don't say things like that if you don't want me to come right here, right now." He smirks and he slips out of me, hoisting me up with his hand. In an instant, I'm on my knees.

I grab his di ck and use my hands to slowly pump it. I rub the padding of my thumb over it, feeling the tiny pool of pre-come starting to form. Louis hisses and I take this as a good sign.

Slowly, I place my lips over the swollen head of Louis's member. I move my head up and down, taking in as much of him as I could. I let him hit thrust himself in and out of me, hitting the back of my throat. Sh it. This is such a fucking turn on. I move my head faster and faster, using one hand to play with his balls, the other to play with myself.

Louis looks down at me and smirks, clearly enjoying the view. He backs up a bit and takes himself in his hand, jerking himself off with a sly smile on his face.

"I'm so close to finishing. The problem is, I can't decide where..."

"I said I wanted to taste you, didn't I?"

He nods, "you did. You also said you wanted to taste yourself. Did you enjoy the way you tasted?"

"Mhm." I nod.

"That's my dirty girl. Now open up."

I open my mouth widely as Louis thrust inside of it once more. Mere seconds pass before I feel him start to twitch, followed by the warm sensation of his fluid in my mouth.

"Ah, swallow." He demands. And whatever Louis wants, he gets. I know how to satisfy my man, that's why we have such a good sexual relationship. I swallow as he desired and smirk and I wipe away the tiny bit that managed to escape my mouth.

Louis bends down and kisses my forehead before helping me get up. I lift my hair off my neck before letting it fall again. I start to walk toward the bedroom but Louis slaps my a ss so hard I'm pretty sure you heard it down the street. And when he slaps my a ss, it could only mean one thing:

He's ready for round two.